GT5 wallpaper for ps3 i created for download,simple video 3d,gt5 trailer edit

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaron17
  • 48 comments
  • 6,883 views
indeed i am..cant wait to drive the enzo in gtpsp and new ferrari cars in gt5!!!

Very nice :)

Can I ask, judging by your avator if you are a Ferrari fan? I am - rare to find another one I feel! :-o
 
-> Nice and clean I like that! :)
 
Thanks for doing this. I shall have this as a background on my PC, PS3, 360.

Also thanks for restoring my faith in the GT planet community!!
 
Nice, gonna use it on my PS3 and my laptop. :D

Also, cool video.
 
hmm that was not in my scope at the time...but i will create more wallpapers though :D

Yes, do that! :) Until then, I'm going to use your current one. :D
 
im making a trailer video based on the wallpaper..hopefully i can finish make it :((
( to much studies)
 
Again, great wallpaper. One thought I have is that maybe it'd be cool if the background behind the GT logo was a dark gray instead of blue.
 
Is it just me or is that wallpaper 800x450?
 
Is it just me or is that wallpaper 800x450?

Click the download button to the left of the pic to download the full res. version. :)
 
Great wallpaper, especially in combination with alba's theme, which is now the combo on my PS3
 
Back