GT5 will not load.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr_VOLCANO
  • 6 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
2,080
Norway
Oslo, Norway
Messages
KaAre_kaNin
I get a message when I start gt5 who say I dont have enough space left on HDD and I have 89GB available.
Anyone have this problem? And maybe a solution to the problem ?
 
Are you sure you still have 89 GB left? Look at system settings at the XMB on your playstation and then System Information. Or just delete another installed game or video or whatever and start the game again. I really hope for you, you can solve the problem. ;)
 
I just tried to delete some demos incase 89GB left was not true, but still same problem :( Going to try and install it again and see if that work.
 
I really hope that works.. ;) Don't know any other solutions.
 
This looks really bad.. Any other sugestions before I format my HDD?
 
Sorry, I can't find anything about this problem on google.. Maybe write to Sony if the problem is still there?
 
I had to delete save file, then it worked again...
Not cool to loose my save data, but atleast I got the game up and running again.
 
Back