gt5 with jeremy clarkson

  • Thread starter Thread starter tweaker_
  • 39 comments
  • 9,889 views
Messages
22
Messages
ohFASHO_
EDIT: new ones:

some new ones since then:








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






:lol:
 
Last edited:
lol I didn't realize the footage was in-game until I finished watching both the videos.. I thought it was actual top gear footage at first.
 
That bit where stig is listening to "bald headed woman" is from the Ferrari 599 footage.
I watched it 2 nights ago.
 
lol I didn't realize the footage was in-game until I finished watching both the videos.. I thought it was actual top gear footage at first.

Get your tongue out of Kaz's ar$ehole. It's not that good. Yes its good but its still clearly a game, especially the in car shots. And once you've seen top gear enough you'll be aware that most of those camera angles will never be seen in a power lap clip
 
The first shot of the GT-R from the back looks real. These were really cool!

Edit: Just realized that shot is real. Duh! Still an interesting idea though.
 
Great videos.

Gave me a good chuckle 👍
 
lol "he's all over elton John, let's just hope he showers after" :P
 
Holy F. The Zonda review was the coolest thing i have ever seen. That was awesome!... Especially loved watching Clarkson walk around it!
 
Top one is incredable! 👍 Whoever made these must have some serius video editing skills :D
 
Zonda R video = :drool:
 
Wow! Great videos! looking forward to more :)
 
Simply brilliant. The AMG Merc looked downright photo-realistic!
 
I'l post my attempt at a top gear style review.



Its my very budget approach. ;)
 
uhhhhh....really good work??? I think this would be very confusing for somebody who is not familar with GT5....really seamless editting and footage....
 
Brillantly done and edited ! One of the best things i've seen in a while really.
 
The editing is nice,
though I wonder why in gt5 don't show the same camera angles like they do on the show.:sick: PD should have just used all the angles that came from the show.
 
Wow wow wow wow wow, this is so brilliant man, thank you very much for this.
 
Back