Gt500 t/p 1 last hurrah at suzuka! 3/1/2013 happy new year!

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 626 comments

If there is enough interest for yet another race, Which Track?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Australia
Hindmarsh Island
TDZ-4-12-14-88
XBOX_is_GAY!!!!
DTM SERIES UNDER WAY

ONE LAST HURRAH AT SUZUKA
Suzukafull.jpg

NEW RULES,
Minimum 5 Cars per manufacture, Lexus and Toyota are the Same parent ownership so they are combined, the HSV and the 350Z are the only car's allowed to double up, Lexus/ Toyota Exempt, see below,

The Lexus Bandai Has been removed from selection, as long as with the Toyota/ Lexus combination team there is 2 Lexus and 2 Supra's the 5th car may double up,

all Lexus models may get a 10BHP boost, pending further discussion with 3 people,

Hang on there are 5 cars and 3 manufacturers? yes, in the event of a 16th driver provided all manufactures have there 5 spots filled the 16th driver will be allowed to be a reserve for all car's, a "super Sub" if you will, in the event of not needing the Super Sub that driver may use any left over available car they wish,

Race Weekend -
Tuesday December 18th

Lobby Opens: 5.30pm GMT
Qualifying: 6.15pm GMT
Race: 6.45pm GMT

Information:

Track: Suzuka Circuit,
Laps: 39+1 (Duration)
Class: GT500

Regulations:

Max. BHP: 502bhp
Damage: Light
Tuning: Prohibited
Grip Reduction: Real
Draft: Weak
All Driving Aids: OFF
ABS: 1
Racing Tires: Racing Mediums
Pace Lap: 75mph Pace Lap Speed

IT WILL BE 5 CARS PER MANUFACTURER!

"P" is for premium models and "S" is for Standard models,​

HONDA
P Weider HSV, SkengD/ Skengdigi
P Weider HSV,
P Takata NSX,
P Raybrig NSX,
P ARTA NSX,
P Epson NSX,
D Stealth NSX,

NISSAN
P XANAVI NISMO Z,
P XANAVI NIZMO Z,
P YELLOWHAT YMS,
P XANAVI GTR, JoetruckV8/ JoetruckV8
P CALSONIC GTR, TDZdave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88
P CLARION GTR,
P MOTUL GTR,

TOYOTA/ LEXUS
P YELLOWHAT SUPRA,
P CASTROL SUPRA '97,
S TOMS SUPRA '01,
S TOMS SUPRA '00,
S WOODONE '03,
S DENSO SARD '03,
P TOMS Petronas,
P DENSO SARD,

SUPER SUB'S/ LOCK OUT/ RESERVE'S

select your desired car from the OP and drop your details next to it,​

Last edited:
Damn looks like I can't make it :( really wanted to try this (just a question as I believe it is of interest: only the 2001 and later Supras? No pretty 2000 Castrol?)

Premium Supra's are eligible, I could test the '01 as I have it, I know there is a Denso SARD and a Cerumo Supra of later model's and spec's but I do not have them so I can't see if they are up to spec, over spec or get left behind,

I think I have a few of those, also of the JGTC Honda, Nissan etc. so I can put them up for borrow later tonight :)

just the Supra's bud, that will be awesome, then there can be 4 cars of each manufacturer,

actually bud, its not needed, I found a car list spec sheet that has power/ weight/ PP before and after oil changes, they're all very similar and at tuning prohibited iiit shouldn't be a worry,

Only ONE day notice!!!! :scared::scared::scared:

I'll be there with my DENSO SARD 👍

:lol: it may be pushed back a few days to Thursday, or maybe even a week, because chqr had a full inbox I only received conformation that I could hold this around 4 hours ago, but its up now, :lol: so just keep an eye on the thread just incase it does get postponed,

:lol: it may be pushed back a few days to Thursday, or maybe even a week, because chqr had a full inbox I only received conformation that I could hold this around 4 hours ago, but its up now, :lol: so just keep an eye on the thread just incase it does get postponed,

Maybe will be a little better to do it thursday... or maybe tuesday 13th
My DENSO SARD is LEXUS not TOYOTA... :)

Maybe will be a little better to do it thursday... or maybe tuesday 13th
My DENSO SARD is LEXUS not TOYOTA... :)

yeah I'm going to make the adjustments to the OP thanks for the dates,

oh I though you mean't the Supra, thats easy fixed,

I'd love to take part but I don't have the Motegi track. I really like the mid-week schedule and I really like the HSV. It appears as though Spaz has signed up for the last one however :guilty:

Strange for an Australian guy to set a series with these time slots :dopey:

Interested.

Litchi / GTP_Litchi / Nissan CALSONIC

Spazmaticality/Honda weider HSV!!!

didn't think it would take this long to fill that position,

I'd love to take part but I don't have the Motegi track. I really like the mid-week schedule and I really like the HSV. It appears as though Spaz has signed up for the last one however :guilty:

there's 7 HSV's in the real series, had they had 2 paint jobs I would allow 2,
and why don't you have Motegi? against DLC?
But anyway, Keep an eye on the thread, if there's enough interest for another next week, at Fuji GT (pending on the Supra gearboxes)

Strange for an Australian guy to set a series with these time slots :dopey:

Interested.

Litchi / GTP_Litchi / Nissan CALSONIC

sweet as,

Last edited:
pretty much all cars available, except the weider, calsonic GTR and at this point Epson NSX

public room number will be posted on the thread mate, I can send you a message over PSN as well when the room is put up,

me too, just keep an eye on the thread just in case it gets postponed,

Ah o, do I hear spot race again!
JoeTruckV8/JoeTruckV8/Xanavi Nismo GTR

I vote for the latest Tuesday since I need time to get this car ready for Motegi. 300km means a lot of numbers I must run to get my pit stradegy just right, plus the fact that I natural don't perform well here so I will need tons of practice to be competitive here!

Ah o, do I hear spot race again!
JoeTruckV8/JoeTruckV8/Xanavi Nismo GTR

I vote for the latest Tuesday since I need time to get this car ready for Motegi. 300km means a lot of numbers I must run to get my pit stradegy just right, plus the fact that I natural don't perform well here so I will need tons of practice to be competitive here!

me to, latest date possible please :P. Need time to make sure I don't spend 20 laps in the pits with damage :P. but put me down for the petronas please :)

Times and dates don't quite work for me, but it's an interesting concept and I hope it does well. Not sure if anyone has tried a race of this length, in these cars, tuning prohibited. 300 km is at least a 6 beer race length so I'd have to have a cooler beside me because I'm sure it'll drive the gf out of the house and then who will open my brew for me:cheers:💡..lol.

I didn't buy the latest DLC in protest of the HSV's crappy engine sound but I'm sure I read somewhere it's somewhat better in terms of overall grip than previous GT500 cars on GT5. Has it been tested in Spec form for this race to see if this is true or not?

Times and dates don't quite work for me, but it's an interesting concept and I hope it does well. Not sure if anyone has tried a race of this length, in these cars, tuning prohibited. 300 km is at least a 6 beer race length so I'd have to have a cooler beside me because I'm sure it'll drive the gf out of the house and then who will open my brew for me:cheers:💡..lol.

I didn't buy the latest DLC in protest of the HSV's crappy engine sound but I'm sure I read somewhere it's somewhat better in terms of overall grip than previous GT500 cars on GT5. Has it been tested in Spec form for this race to see if this is true or not?

Better handling but not quite as quick in a straight line. Very stable compared to the over steering NSX's.

i'll take the one of the NSX spots and would prefer next tuesday (13th)

chrisjohnson93/chrisjohnson93/NSX i drove the other week

Back