GT5's Close Racing, Digger Cams, and other race inspired photo thread!

ITCC_Andrew

(Banned)
Canada
Kitchener
Hi guys!

So, I did a search, and found nothing with a spot for people to post close, action racing shots. I found a realistic racing car photo thread, but, this is different; I don't care if the photos are entirely realistic, I want to see interesting racing photos, with lots of blur, long fields-of-view, and as many cars as you can fit, as close as you can get them.

Want to post a car spinning? Go ahead! Sparks from bottoming out? Go ahead! Cars with a bit of damage on them? Go ahead!

There's only one rule: Don't post someone else's photo. While it's not really plagiarism, unless you put your name on their photo, I don't want to see (by accident or not) duplicate photo posts. :yuck:

And, let's avoid quoting pictures, more than one at a time. Please, don't quote entire posts.

Extra points to anyone who posts a series of photos with the cars' tires coming clear off of the circuit in the middle of a race. I don't care if it's a bump in the road or off of a kerb, post your wheel-off-ground photos. :)

To start:

ITCC Photos from Round 1 of Season II

8460421277_a26cdbb51c_h.jpg

8461521406_6d50cda7c9_h.jpg

8460421559_2a1979198a_h.jpg

8461522028_33d0369a7b_h.jpg

8460422057_65a5b2d757_h.jpg

8460422463_71d0461a7d_h.jpg

8461521062_3efe62689d_h.jpg

And, ITCC Season II Exhibition Race

8461522558_d00159c6be_h.jpg

MrM completely missing the joke there...

Anyway, this was named "Midnight Racing" and is from an album I made over a year ago.
The race was in a Swifts Championship.

f3ar11.jpg

246qo49.jpg

Okay, where did you get all of the colours for that Elise series? They're so pretty! :drool:

Edit: Marunda, I found more photos on your Photostream that are definitely worth posting. Please? The one of the Fairlady Z at the Daytona Hairpin?

Okay, where did you get all of the colours for that Elise series? They're so pretty! :drool:

Edit: Marunda, I found more photos on your Photostream that are definitely worth posting. Please? The one of the Fairlady Z at the Daytona Hairpin?

Which colour is your favourite, MrM?

Marunda, if you go in the old DCRL group, you have loads in there.

Share 'em out.

Right here's a few I picked out and re-edited:

Lotus Elise World Tour @Suzuka Circuit_1 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

ToCA Test @High Speed Ring_6 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

ToCA Practice @High Speed Ring_8 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

Lotus Elise World Tour @Suzuka Circuit_8 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

Lotus Elise World Tour @Suzuka Circuit_6 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

Sideways pass on carracerptp on the last lap :D:

Lotus Elise World Tour @Road Course - Daytona_9 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

Lotus Elise World Tour @Nürburgring GP_D_1 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

Japanese Classic Street Racing @Tsukuba Circuit_14 by FordMkIVJ5, on Flickr

Back