$4,500 stage 1 engine tuning
$7,000 semi-racing exhaust
$7,000 full customize LSD

$4,020 left over

449PP
278HP
248FT-LB torque
1,220 KG

Really fun set up as it stands. Teaches you to really throw the weight around, and not be dependent on the E-brake. Havent tuned LSD yet.
Might put some money into suspension.

Last edited:
Today i finally decided to give this challenge a go. I actually enjoyed it quite a lot :)
Here's the result:

12105652893_ec731bed5b_c.jpg
Car: Nissan Sileighty '89
Parts:
CH Tires
LSD
Engine Stage 1
Low Rpm Turbo
Work wheels(forgot the name :lol:)
Car wash :lol:
Total: 49,930 Cr

Here's a quick video i put together to showcase my missile in action :)
(Sorry for the **** quality, I don't have a cc yet)

So I've been considering trying this challenge for quite some time, and actually got around to trying it today.
I decided to try this challenge, but with a slight twist. Not only did I stick with the $50,000 drift car build challenge, but I also wanted to set the car up for a particular challenge, being as I probably wouldn't drift this car again.

So I chose the Toyota TA22 Celica '70 as I wanted to compete it in the Pre 1980s Japanese car Drift Trial in the seasonal events held on Ascari.

The Build
Toyota Celica 1600GT TA22 70' $23,900

CH tyres $ 1,050
Racing Hard Suspension $ 3,350
Fully Custom LSD $ 7,200
60-60-60
Stage 1 engine tune $ 4,500
Sports Cat $ 1,250
Sports Exhaust $ 1,300
Low RPM Turbo kit $ 7,100

Oil change $ 250
Car wash $ 50

Grand Total $49,950
Left over $ 50

Power stats:
348PP
114BHP
940KG
14.9KGFM of torque.
and no weight change to the ballast.

Personally, I think this car is kind of rubbish, It needed a lot more power than what it had, however in saying that, it did get the job done!

Ascari Full Track.jpg

The car had to been thrown in at full pace on almost every corner. If I had to slow the car down, I had to literally rip the handbrake up and put the car into the corner at almost 90 degrees.

Ascari Full Track_1.jpg

Holding the throttle flat, and using a lot of steering to keep the car going sideways without straightening out.

Ascari Full Track_2.jpg

This corner was rather tricky as I had very little power to keep the cars wheels spinning and so I missed out on drifting the 1st half of the section.

Ascari Full Track_3.jpg

Not alot of angle at this corner to start with as the car was driven at full speed into the corner. Scandinavian flick was utilized, however it didn't provide me with much, and I had to rely on an under steer to over steer technique to get the car to bring the rear out.

Ascari Full Track_4.jpg

After carrying so much speed through the last corner, I was able to kick the back end out a little more and maintain a respectable slide through this corner however the driving line was out of the question at this point.

Ascari Full Track_5.jpg

Yet another corner taken at a full pace, however I had the opportunity to wipe some speed off this time to give the car more angle mid corner

Ascari Full Track_6.jpg

Throwing the car in with a large handbrake entry was key to getting this corner. just kick back to 2nd, and ride the corner out whilst slowly reducing angle to gain more speed

Ascari Full Track_7.jpg

Lacking power meant that I would have to be fast when changing gears, However this was not the case as I actually missed 3rd gear due to poor clutch choice, and when entering this corner I didn't have much speed left, thankfully this corner was downhill so I managed to bring the cars speed back up.

Ascari Full Track_8.jpg

Yet another corner taken at top speed, again failing to give it a decent scando flick, I was forced to use the very drastic under steer to over steer technique and 4 wheel drift it to maintain a very average slide

Ascari Full Track_9.jpg

Managed to keep alot of speed up from the last corner so I could wash a little speed off and go for maximum angle to finish the drift trial off. However I over rotated on the last corner, but not before passing the finish and maintaining my points.

In total, I managed to finish the time trial with over 10,000 points, Only 6,000 points was needed to award me with a gold trophy and a grand prize of $60,500 after a 110% login bonus. So the car managed to pay its self off and a little extra with the winnings. Cant complain with the effort.

Nissan Bluebird Hardtop 1800SSS

Tried to keep the car as standard as i could.. think i did a good job of that 👍

Car - $12,680
Fully-Customisable Suspension - $17,500
CH Tyres: $1,050
TOTAL: $31,230

With only a touch over 100hp, it wasn't easy to get this car sideways. But some camber sorted it right out.
b28f26b2cb.png

cac9e12740.png

Didn't use an LSD, which was painful..
8b6f514f91.png

f9172a5a56.png

ad0c27c857.png

037744fb50.png

EDIT: Now it goes pretty hard!

4027474bc7.png

ed9ad5628c.png

Last edited:
Ford Mustang GT 2005

Car Price: $25,950
Change Oil: $250
Comford Hard Tyres: $1,050
Five-Speed Transmission: $5,800
Fully Customisable LSD: $7,200
Sports Computer: $1,750
Catalytic Converter Sports: $1,250
Racing Suspension Hard: $3,350
Sports Exhaust: $1,300

Total: $47,900
Left Over: $2,100

475PP
356HP
1,568KG
63:37 Weight Distribution (Factory)

After abit of testing on Willow Springs: Streets of Willow I found the car had very nice amounts of power and would snap 2nd and 3rd gear quite well with the 5 Speed Close ratio over the Factory Mustang gearbox.

The car is very easy to control and it's power is always there when you need it.

But the car does have a few issues, because of it's weight the 356hp feels alots lower than that actual number.
And the car does experience quite abit of understeer with the Hard Racing Suspension but thats mostly in faster corners where you might need to use the very top of 3rd gear or 4th gear.

My 50,000CR. Drift Challenge
LEXUS SC 300 car feels good, didnt really spend to much time at each track, maybe 3-5min per track, fun car can shred in 2nd or 3rd, good fun

Last edited:
Back