GT6 Anniversary Edition (UK) Apex Book

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 19 comments

GTAndy36

Premium
United Kingdom
Wiltshire, UK
AndySimba
Only just realised today that my copy of GT6 Anniversary doesn't include the updated Apex Book... hard copy or a download copy. Nothing. Even though it clearly states it on the GAME website: http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st..._sp=home-_-takeover-_-GT6AE#tablink_SPedition

Does anyone know whether this was pulled at the final moment, and if so, why weren't we told?!

Also, if I'm being stupid and haven't checked everything properly (possibly the codes) then slap me :)

Same here, no Apex II with my game from Shopto:odd:
It's all very odd, everyone I know who's got the anniversary edition is also missing an Apex II. Makes me think that they pulled it, without saying a word.

yeah just come across that.

Does that mean once it is available... we will be able to get it for nothing? I ain't paying twice! Especially as GAME, ShopTo and the like still advertise the Apex II book as in the bundle.

Sony/PD could find themselves in a very unsustainable position if the book ended in a purchasable store item.

If it does, maybe a download code will be send to AE buyers...

just found this thread- this is quite annoying. was wondering why i didnt get mine from shopto. was abt to contact them when i saw the blog abt it being on android. cant find that either. i loved reading through the original apex time to time. lookin at it on my phone screen wnt be same. no other collector's edition with collectibles either in uk i believe :(

Yes, definitely. It's a published book, therefore it's complete from a content-perspective. They could have released it as an eBook easily if they wanted and secured the required rights upfront.

If i can remember the Email. They pulled the book in europe and dropped the price by £10 or equivalent. With the Apex II coming to Apple/ Android/ kindles alike soon after. Paper is heavy and costs alot to ship.

Back