GT6 Ayrton Senna Trophies

Sweet, now I should seal my platinum trophy status (on lacking the autobahn trophy) while driving Senna's car/kart - woot!

The Senna trophies don't affect Platinum status. They are considered DLC trophies.
You should have also gone to the Senna Content Coming Soon? thread, as this was pointed out in there.

Do you guys like driving the Formula Gran Turismo? If it is anything like that I will be satisfied :)
To be honest - I haven't even driven it in GT6! I liked it and all the other Formula cars in the past GT's - I am really looking forward to the Lotus 97T though... Got money saved up to be able to purchase if for some reason I'm unable to achieve the target times. Always good to have a backup plan! If I don't have to purchase the Senna cars/kart, I plan on buying a FGT.

The Senna trophies don't affect Platinum status. They are considered DLC trophies.
You should have also gone to the Senna Content Coming Soon? thread, as this was pointed out in there.

I know DLC trophies don't affect Platinum status. I saw 95% so I knew there had to be trophies to get with the Senna content release.

Now I will read through 152 pages of posts in Senna Content Coming Soon to learn more!

To be honest - I haven't even driven it in GT6! I liked it and all the other Formula cars in the past GT's - I am really looking forward to the Lotus 97T though... Got money saved up to be able to purchase if for some reason I'm unable to achieve the target times. Always good to have a backup plan! If I don't have to purchase the Senna cars/kart, I plan on buying a FGT.

Good plan! Sounds good to me.

I know DLC trophies don't affect Platinum status. I saw 95% so I knew there had to be trophies to get with the Senna content release.

Now I will read through 152 pages of posts in Senna Content Coming Soon to learn more!
Skip to page 145. No need to be rude.

That was rude? Geez..

Ya, sitting just over $3,000,000 currently @U_Kant_See_Me - hoping I don't have to spend the credits on the Senna stuff as that FGT has really been tempting me for awhile now.. Better than the GT5 variant or pretty much the same feel?
Yes, it was rude how he said he'd read through 152 pages. Should I have used "snippy" instead?

Personally I thought that your last sentence in this comment was "snippy." But hey, clearly we have different views. No worries sir, it's all about the excitement of the Senna content!

That was rude? Geez..

Ya, sitting just over $3,000,000 currently @U_Kant_See_Me - hoping I don't have to spend the credits on the Senna stuff as that FGT has really been tempting me for awhile now.. Better than the GT5 variant or pretty much the same feel?

About the same with a wheel but at times when I use the controller the GT6 version for me handles better through corners with virtually the same settings.

Personally I thought that your last sentence in this comment was "snippy." But hey, clearly we have different views. No worries sir, it's all about the excitement of the Senna content!

Honestly I had the trophies populating as I was entering my post. I knew I would have a comment from someone like you and that's why I apologized beforehand by saying sorry if it is a repost :)

I agree though with the Senna content!

Honestly I had the trophies populating as I was entering my post. I knew I would have a comment from someone like you and that's why I apologized beforehand by saying sorry if it is a repost :)

I agree though with the Senna content!
No worries bud, don't think you did any harm :cheers:

Just noticed there are 2 trophies with the upcoming DLC for Ayrton Senna. Now I have a 95% platinum :/

Sorry if this is a repost.
The bronze is easy to get but man getting the silver trophy is quite hard imo since you gotta get all gold in the Senna events.

The silver trophy feels just perfect to me. No one will be able to cheat with SRF and the level of precision required seems perfect for all four of the events. I was expecting the kart to be the most difficult, but TT#4 seemed to be the hardest and rightly so. I suspect many people will have to learn how to turn off the TC to complete these.

Golded all, received extra Senna suits, a cart, an F3 and the great looking Lotus.👍

Also got -rather unexpected- two extra trophies ... Yeeeyy ...:rolleyes:

Back