GT6 build tracker

• Thread starter shirakawaa
  • 43 comments
Or a lot of consecutive builds, potentially fixing something, tweaking something, or adding and removing content, most likely we will never know.

A dramatic increase = a lot of fixes?

Well, if they work on a single feature and tweaks it ten times before it's good enough for release, that could potentially raise the number by 10 even though it's still just one "fix".

Or if it's a feature that they build step by step: add the first litte bit, save, add the next little bit, save, add the third bit etc.

That's of course assuming that every time something changes, the number goes up by one. No idea if that's actually the case.

Bump + wake up @shirakawaa, great thread should be keep up on time.

Few recent versions. Might missing one between those.

Attachments

• 20140409_131606.jpg
    20140409_131606.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 20140409_131816.jpg
    20140409_131816.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I did take note of those version numbers, but I didn't really feel updating the thread at that time. I've lost most of the residual interest and hope I had in this GT6 "early access edition" and barely played the game at all. It's PD who should wake up, really.

Anyway, I updated the opening post. This is a new graph of GT6 builds numbers over time. I'm assuming that no other hotfix has been released in the meanwhile:

BPljJ6q.png

The only change between the update and hot fix is that they got rid of the video. So does that mean PD's updates go up by 0.00000005 everytime?

I'm on Ver.1.07.7145900A, I noticed above there is a difference. I have 900A, the guy above has 900E. Anybody know the difference between A and E?

Back