GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
seat-ibiza-bocanegra-concept.jpg

nuova-seat-leon-3-porte-2013.jpg

2013-dodge-Viper-SRT-rear-view.jpg

2010-Alfa-Romeo-TZ3-Corsa-zagato-milano-588x441.jpg

lamborghini-diablo-gtr-12.jpg

Ferrari-F50-3.jpeg

ford_104-preview.jpg

camaro-ss-track-car-h.jpg

pagani-zonda-f-1.jpg

Pagani-Zonda-Tricolore-2011-590x442.jpg

1665466_f520.jpg

pagani_huayra3.jpg

street_legal_fxx.jpg

And now a couple of race cars:
tumblr_m7fu2wJNUw1ru0wl0o1_500.jpg

lexus-lfa-racing-05.jpg

audi%20r18%20side%20shot%201.jpg

2009-maserati-mc12-01.jpg

ferrari430.jpg

Also PD, we could really use a Historic Car Pack for either GT5 DLC, or GT6. I am mainly focused on Can-Am cars. (Note: Not all cars I want are here, cars like Opel Corsa and some BMW models are missing. And for the love of god, premium Bugatti and premiun Supra Twin Turbo would be nice as well!)

Petrolhead1
Guys, I will just say one thing: Porsche will be in GT games when the world ends

I want 68-69 GTO if that's alright

If the Mayans are right we won't even see gt6 :(

Audi
R18
R8 le mans v12 TDi
A1 Quattro
Rs3 sportback
R8 2012
Alpine
A110-50
Alfa Romeo
4c
Aston Marin
One-77
Vanquish'12
Lmp1 2011 endurance racer
Airel
Atom 300
Atom 500
BMW
2012 m5
I8
Caterham
R500
Chevrolet
Volt
Camaro zl1
Citroen
Ds3R
Ds3 wrc Loeb
Ds4
Ds4 racing concept
Ferrari
F12
Ff
Fiat
500 abarth Tributo Ferrari
Panda '12
Ford
Focus st '12
Gt40 road car
Honda
Nsx '12
Hyundai
Veloster
Jaguar
Xkrs
Xj platinum concept
Xk cross
Kia
Gt
Optima
Soul
Track'ster
Lamborghini
Diablo
Sesto elemento
Gallardo gt3
Lexus
Lfa racing
Lotus
Esprit '13
V6 Exige
Maserati
A6 zagato
Mazda
Mx5 super light
(unknown so far but it's next gen roadster with Alfa)
Mercedes
C63 black
Slr Stirling moss
Mg
SV
Mini
Countryman wrc
Paceman
Coupe Jcw
Morgan
Aero8
3 wheeler
Nissan
Juke R
Deltawing
Gtacademy lmp
Leaf racer
Peugeot
Rcz
Renault
Twingo RS
Clio RS
Megane RS
Saab
PhoeniX
Smart fortwo brabus
Subaru
Brz gt300
Toyota
Aygo crazy
Vauxhall
Astra gtc vxr
Corsa vxr Nurburgring
Vxr8
Maloo
Vw
Up! Gt
Toureg Dakar
Beetle R
Phaeton w12
Polestar
C30
S60
Ruf
Btr
Ctr12
Gemballa
Mig u1
Carerra gt
Tornado
Nismo
Gtr
Juke
Trd
86gt
Iq
local motors
Rally fighter
Peel
P50
Alpina
B5
Motorbikes.

I would really just like to see midfield, seattle circuit, el capitain, & apricot hill make a definite return

sounds like you want all the cars from Forza 4......Sorry for the troll but really It sounds like everyone wants GT6 to be like Forza 4. Livery editor....

IDK just get your self a xbox and buy forza 4

BMW%20M3%20GTR%20%20E36%20Daytona%201998.JPG

I would like to see a E36 BMW GT3 car, anyone else?
Other similar stated GT cars would be great

and as for tracks:
GT5 Tracks + more of the old tracks such as Midfield Raceway and whatever else the Devs feel like adding

sk8er913 I agree more gt3 cars would be cool maybe a 911 gt3 car too

Don't you mean an RUF GT3? :D And yeah GT3 would be great, they're slow enough for close racing... I think in current GT PP ratings they are like 575 which is just below a GT500 and equal or better than most touring Cars

Last edited:
Don't you mean an RUF GT3? :D And yeah GT3 would be great, they're slow enough for close racing... I think in current GT PP ratings they are like 575 which is just below a GT500 and equal or better than most touring Cars

No its a porsche racing car usually see it on tv in endurance racing it might be call a 911 gtr also if u like touring cars check out the australian V8 supercars that is some fantastic racing

Last edited:
Thanks Ive played most of the grand turismo games just couldnt remember seeing one was it white and had a german flag like paint job on side

Thanks Ive played most of the grand turismo games just couldnt remember seeing one was it white and had a german flag like paint job on side

I just searched it and its just a plain yellow Porsche... possibly a GT3 before its sold for decals and etc.

Cars:
They need to get rid of 16 different skylines or civics and bring in stuff like the ariel atom and the gumpert apollo or even some stuff from Australia like some more holdens. Also bring in the Caparo T1 that was in top gear, love to drive that

Tracks:
PD, GT5's track list was the worse in the series so far. I love the game but the track list was pointless. Yes the game has my 3 out of 4 of my favourite tracks (Spa, Deep Forest and The Top Gear Test Track) but they missed out my absolute favourite, Midfield. PD, bring back all the tracks you've had through out the whole series in GT6 and add in some new ones like Fiorano, Road America, Pukekohe Park in NZ, Silverstone, Yas Marina, Interlagos and heaps of real world circuits. I love to see how PD do these tracks and they are usually the best ones around but honestly, bigger track list.
P.S. update Monaco

Cars:
Tracks:
PD, GT5's track list was the worse in the series so far. I love the game but the track list was pointless. Yes the game has my 3 out of 4 of my favourite tracks (Spa, Deep Forest and The Top Gear Test Track) but they missed out my absolute favourite, Midfield. PD, bring back all the tracks you've had through out the whole series in GT6 and add in some new ones like Fiorano, Road America, Pukekohe Park in NZ, Silverstone, Yas Marina, Interlagos and heaps of real world circuits. I love to see how PD do these tracks and they are usually the best ones around but honestly, bigger track list.
P.S. update Monaco

The only problem with tracks I had was going online and seeing 150 different Nurburgring rooms... lol

firefighter3954

Gran* Turismo

- Porsche (prefer classic models)
- legendary cars from TV series or movies (hint!)
- bring back McLaren MP4/5

Mazda R100
Mazda RX-2
Mazda RX-3
Mazda RX-4
MazdaSpeed GTC rx7
Mad bull rx7 drift car
holden vl calais / commodore
ford falcon xy , xw gt
holden vk commodore and maybe HSV and HDT cars and i this is probably just a dream but i would like to see motorcycle's in GT but i doubt that will ever happen any time soon
also a free roam city would be nice like the one in the pc game drift city i really thought that the setting for that game was amazing

If this car is in GT6, I will be complete.

Glas Goggomobil Dart

That is all. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back