GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual yes. He tries anything to argue against me.
 
Yatabe was the track that brought tuners to fame in Japan...I saw that piece of track lying there when I was in Japan and it felt as if something was yearning to be resurrected...the history of proper Japanese sports cars started here.

i agree, it saddens me to see old tracks with plants growing all over them.

and also, yes, i think it's very test course. it might be like super speedway and indi, a basic track layout with totally different scenery.

also, we should have fuji '70s, that would be great for 600pp road car races, and not to mention cars of the day.

oh now i know why it is called speedway, according to wikipedia it was orriginally going to be a speedway and hold nascar style events but there wasn't enough money and only one banking was made. then mitsubishi bought it and made the road course. which brings me to this idea: Fuji Speedway '63. the 4km superspeedway that never got built.
 
Last edited:
Oh now I know why it is called speedway, According to wikipedia it was originally going to be a speedway and hold nascar style events but there wasn't enough money and only one banking was made. Then Mitsubishi bought it and made the road course. Which brings me to this idea: Fuji Speedway '63. The 4km superspeedway that never got built.

3783-yes.jpg


Oh please give us that.
 
^i've seen that pic before.

oh, yes. they won't but it'd be awesome. they've already ripped it up and planted trees. no way would they reverse it.

also, found another pic:
800px-Hockenheim_Decay.jpg


from the original map, this track looks awesome

i read that f1 threatened to stop racing there if they didn't shorten the track. they should've let them go, but i can understand their choice. their choice to plant the trees? awful! Why!? :grumpy:

sorry if i'm getting off topic. should i find a better place for my general discussion?
 
Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be OK for me to make a V2 of this thread. It seems the OP never looks at it anymore. I don't know if the mods would be okay with it though.
 
i read that f1 threatened to stop racing there if they didn't shorten the track. they should've let them go, but i can understand their choice. their choice to plant the trees? awful! Why!? :grumpy:

I believe the government would only accept more trees being demolished for the new circuit if the old circuit was torn up, and new trees planted in its place.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be OK for me to make a V2 of this thread. It seems the OP never looks at it anymore. I don't know if the mods would be okay with it though.

You should add an active list of requests to the OP so we don't get repeat requests. 👍
 
I almost feel tempted to make a thread for people that want to post huge wishlists. I have a feeling though that it would be taken down by an admin.
 
I almost feel tempted to make a thread for people that want to post huge wishlists. I have a feeling though that it would be taken down by an admin.

LOOOOL! *Reported for spam* ROFL!

4000th post yaaaaay!
 
I want the most beautiful car in the world. Lamborghini Diablo sv and Porsche. Lots of Porsches
 
You should add an active list of requests to the OP so we don't get repeat requests. 👍

Perhaps also how many people have "voted" for a car or track.
 
-Saturns - Theyre great light cars with decent engines
-Campagna T-Rex - Sweet 3 wheeler
-More Classic USDM & JDM Cars
-EM1 Civic Si Coupe
-Bmw Brutus - Crazy 49 litre car from the 20s/30s
-1st gen Mustang notchback
-1st gen Camaro 6cyl - Just for the heck of it

Im fine with any tracks. Hell, mario kart tracks would be hilarious
 
I want the most beautiful car in the world. Lamborghini Diablo sv and Porsche. Lots of Porsches

I would like the road version Diablo in GT6 to but I don't think it's the most beautiful car in the world.
GT 6 will probably get RUFs instead of Porsches unless EA gives them the Porsche license.
630th post :)
 
Last edited:
What's wrong with them? lol

Everything...lmao.

Sorry if it sounds bad or mean, but this is the definition of bad taste right there.

Horrible.

But if you like that, good for you and them. 👍
 
They are quite... well... odd to say the least
 
Everything...lmao.

Sorry if it sounds bad or mean, but this is the definition of bad taste right there.

Horrible.

But if you like that, good for you and them. 👍

:lol:

I like all cars. :crazy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back