GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,852 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
SimonK
Wrong. MS paid EA for a sub license, just as they did for the second and third game. Nothing expired.

I expanded on it above^ 👍
 
AMG had an SLS Black lapping at the Australian GP. Sounded goooooooood!
 
'67 Ferrari 275
File:Ferrari_275_1967_4.JPG
 
TVR Sagaris
TVR-Sagaris-front.jpg


With Racing Mods!
5722559804_3c6c2541ed_b.jpg
 
The mods are epic. I'll take mines in orange.
 
Peugeot is coming back to Pikes Peak this year with this car and Sébastien Loeb as the pilot.



And yes, I want it...👍
 
The Ronn Motors Scorpion powered by a modified 3.5 litre Honda V6 which has hydrogen injected into it, using a process similar to electrolysis where water is zapped with electricity. This creates hydrogen gas which is then pumped into the engine. When the hydrogen is added to the V6, the claim is that the car will achieve 20-40% better fuel economy with lower emissions, whilst still producing 450bhp.
69044_10151457443299457_640886309_n.jpg

I told you that 8 year old dream would never come true.
 
Foxiol got it first. Yes, we need that 208 and Pikes Peak back in GRAN TURISMO!

I've always been a fan of Saleen Mustangs from the late 80's. I'll take the SN95 version as well.
 
How bout winged pavement sprint cars. Like the Hoss series or Mustsee.com cars

I would like to see more realistic pitting. I know on the nascar you sit for minutes, not seconds.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No double posting . Use edit.
 
mcb025
How bout winged pavement sprint cars. Like the Hoss series or Mustsee.com cars
mcb025
I would like to see more realistic pitting. I know on the nascar you sit for minutes, not seconds.

Welcome to :gtpflag:
All good ideas 👍
Remember, instead of posting more than one message at a time, use the "Edit" button to edit your previous comment :)
 
I would like to see more Classic Muscle Cars such as:

64 Chevrolet Impala SS
65 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
67 Plymouth GTX
67 Chevrolet Impala SS
68 Plymouth Road Runner
 
hrobey
I would like to see more Classic Muscle Cars such as:

64 Chevrolet Impala SS
65 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
67 Plymouth GTX
67 Chevrolet Impala SS
68 Plymouth Road Runner

Don't forget the El Camino SS, preferably the Chevelle-nosed one (not sure what year).
 
El Camino SS......great choice!
 
hrobey
El Camino SS......great choice!

👍

Need some premium trucks.

Oh, and since the Chrysler Prowler was updated with working dials (it's a convertible), I reckon it'll be seen in GT6.

Plus, the 1970 Charger R/T, the Charger Daytona, the Charger SRT-8, the Escort MkII, all in premium, so we can play Fast & Furious in lovely HD cars :sly: We can sort-of now, just they look awful in horrid PS2-spec :yuck:
 
Please! Bring back Midfield!!!
 
Midfield & SSR11 were the best!
 
Mercedes G63 amg 6x6 saw it on facebook.
 
That thing looks badass (not sure if inapropriate...)
 
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z( I can't remember the year)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back