GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,797 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Reminds me of when I made a 1300hp Mini Cooper on GT3 with GS Codes. It didn't go well.
 
Carlsson C25:
aca.jpg


GTA Motors Spano:
GTA-Spano-track-7-625x390.jpg


Chrysler ME Four-Twelve:
l.jpg


Koenigsegg CCX Trevita:
large_2010+Koenigsegg+Trevita+frt+rt.JPG


Lamborghini Sesto Elemento:
539420_248431271943801_693185702_n.jpg


Mansory Cormeum
Marcos GT
Mercedes-Benz C111
Noble M600
Porsche 914
Caparo T1
Excalibur Hawk
 
Has anyone suggested the Camaro GS.R or GT.R that Stevenson Motorsports uses? Those would be Awesome, especially if the correct sounds are used.
 
and tracks?

PacificoSport - Chile
pacificosport.jpg


Regards!
 
Formulas Ford Cars.
 
logo(27).JPG
 

Seems legit.
 
The real deal list.

'65 Pontiac GTO
'67 Ford Mustang GT 350
'67 Pontiac Firebird
'68 Dodge Dart
'68 Mercury Cyclone
'68 Chevrolet Camaro SS
'70 AMC Javelin
'70 Ford Mustang
'71 Pontiac Trans Am
 
2013 SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition
th
 
RandomCarGuy17
2013 SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition

I hope for a GTS-R edition.
 
Carlsson C25:
aca.jpg


GTA Motors Spano:
GTA-Spano-track-7-625x390.jpg


Chrysler ME Four-Twelve:
l.jpg


Koenigsegg CCX Trevita:
large_2010+Koenigsegg+Trevita+frt+rt.JPG


Lamborghini Sesto Elemento:
539420_248431271943801_693185702_n.jpg


Mansory Cormeum
Marcos GT
Mercedes-Benz C111
Noble M600
Porsche 914
Caparo T1
Excalibur Hawk

The first and only good-looking car I've ever seen from chrisler.
 
Musolini187
The first and only good-looking car I've ever seen from chrisler.

Thats the most ignorant comment I've ever heard. Real car ethusiast appreciate all types of car. Good to bad. You never seen the original Chyrsler 300C?
 
-> ...
and tracks?

PacificoSport - Chile

Regards!
^ Wow, that track is perfect for novice drivers/racers & cars with over 600hp. 👍
 
Lingotto test track (rooftop of fiat factory in torino)
1738621275062806.jpg

lingotto1.jpg

tumblr_m8et7ii2M81qgpvyjo1_500.jpg
 
Tracks:
Saint-Petersburg Center Area (Russia)
There are many bridges, cathedrals and other cool building.
dec29_9945_big.jpg

nevskiy_1024.jpg

12.jpg

%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%81-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B81.jpg

dvorcovaya_ploschad-55516.jpg

I hope that Polyphony digital will read this post.
 
Stelvio/Stifser Joch
stelvio%255B1%255D.jpg

1691707.jpg

wie-ein-wurm-schlaengelt-sich-die-nordostrampe-mit-48-kehren-zum-stilfser-joch-hoch-2-foto-ralf-schuetze-4535878593901311276.jpg
 
@dr_slump I saw your Stelvio Pass post, so I present the Transfargarasan Highway

Transfagarasan.jpg


Transfagarasan+Romania+02.jpg


trans-highway.jpg
 
Chevrolet Corvette C7-R
jon-sibal-c7r-rendering-628.jpg


2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged
P1000642.jpg


2009 Cadillac XLR-V
800px-Cadillac_2009_XLR-V.jpg
 
Last edited:
delete
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back