GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
marussian-b2-920-14.jpg
 
2003 Nissan Pickup Dakar Rally
2003-patrol-paris-dakar-1a.jpg
 
^ I remember that rally pick-up truck from Enthusia, yes please. :D
 
 
Im waiting for SimonK to come in here and bash this :lol:

Sadly he said he was taken a time off of GTPlanet. :guilty: I actually laugh when he's negative to others, even me. Hope he comes back though.
 
Im waiting for SimonK to come in here and bash this :lol:
Just look how at 2:50 the afterburner kicks in! :dopey:
 
It's interesting that he's gone now. I was so used to him randomly complaining. I know the guy was giving his opinion, but a lot of his opinions just sounded like a bunch of whining.
 
Yes I agree. He is so negative about everything, never has anything good to say and he does to nothing to support us. 👎


Anyway, we need this back!
 
Last edited:
I miss Simon's deadpan comments. They made my day on many occassions :lol:

^SG455 that's pretty damn cool 👍
 
GT6 should add classrc NASCARs and more NASCAR tracks.
 
MOPARbarrett5
GT6 should add classrc NASCARs and more NASCAR tracks.

More tracks: yes
More cars: meh. The only old ones I want are the Aero-Warriors from the 60s/70s like the Daytona, Mercury Cyclone etc. Plus the road cars.
 
I really wish Porsche would be in GT6, but I highly doubt that will happen. I'd love to see more BMW's in the game. I'd be very happy if the E30 M3 was in the game!
 
This would be :cool:

Bring back the cars and track from GT1 and GT2 blast from the past and now we talking that's my wish list simple but short too 👍

:cheers:
 
I miss Simon's deadpan comments. They made my day on many occassions :lol:

SimonK was a very fun person to have on GTPlanet, really hope he comes back especially when info for GT6 arrives. He must be also busy helping out with pCARS too. :)

2014 Volkswagen Golf R Cabriolet
Volkswagen-Golf_R_Cabriolet_2014_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg
 
Hey polyphony...

GIVE US BACK MID-FEILD AND SEATTLE CIRCUIT. K THANKS.
 
Hey polyphony...

GIVE US BACK MID-FEILD AND SEATTLE CIRCUIT. K THANKS.

Well so far Seattle Circuit is going to probably be in GT6. ;)

seattle-2-638x358.jpg


Midfield Raceway may very well be in GT6 as well hopefully.
 
Well so far Seattle Circuit is going to probably be in GT6. ;)

Midfield Raceway may very well be in GT6 as well hopefully.

That would be so awesome. Thanks for the info! (:
 
Well so far Seattle Circuit is going to probably be in GT6. ;)

seattle-2-638x358.jpg


Midfield Raceway may very well be in GT6 as well hopefully.

Most likely GT5. if not 100%
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back