GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,860 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Countach is more of an eye candy rather than something you would want to drive.

Dat Zonda is sick tho.
 
2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible (C6)
2013-Chevrolet-Corvette-427-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg
 
RandomCarGuy17
2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible (C6)

Nice... can't wait to hear another one of Clarkson's redneck jokes....
 
Nice... can't wait to hear another one of Clarkson's redneck jokes....

I know, I've may have heard one joke on season 19 when making fun of Hammond's Viper. XD
 
I thought Clarkson was a fan of Corvettes according to Top Gear.
 
I thought Clarkson was a fan of Corvettes according to Top Gear.

He is, but he always rants on Americans and Hammond's "redneckness"
 
I'd really like to see more GT3 class cars, Like the Aston Martin DBR9 etc, and some more Le Mans prototype cars, we have le sarthe now how about some new LM cars to run on it. not overly interested in the LM spec road cars like the RX7 for example that was released with the academy edition, i'd like to see some more thoroughbred's included plus a few more F1 cars to race against the Ferrari's.
 
2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2011_range_rover_01_evoque_front_three_quarter_view-0509.jpg
 
RandomCarGuy17
I know, I've may have heard one joke on season 19 when making fun of Hammond's Viper. XD

Also, talking about the C7. “Yeah.... this will make you 25% more attractive to yer sister!"
 
Also, talking about the C7. “Yeah.... this will make you 25% more attractive to yer sister!"

:lol: His jokes always amuse me, not as much as when he screams "POWERRRR" though.

Which reminds me; these black series mercs are on my wishlists:

2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 Black Series
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/11/mercedes-c63-amg-black-series.jpg

2008 Mercedes-Benz clk 63 amg black series
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...EkzOUUcEeUJAykKFf4gQnVL5sEtBf5D5WHgFevBWXRLg5

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...KlTVPjfP2M9CWoh2rn1ivhZ8Tf-fXnzHomxKJFYY13PF0

2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG Black Series
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...Y2rHOi6SmpCwTNDT-O2ohJrI7LfP-OCCcHJ2tDvaSnCDA
 
That thing looks hideous
 
Holy 🤬 that thing is HORRIBLE!

Here's a car that NEEDS to be in GT6:

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT
1987PontiacFieroGT.jpg
 
Last edited:
As a true fan of Chryslers and Jeeps especially, it pains me to say, that looks ghastly.
 

Darn it Zedman, I was trying forget about the fact that the new body style of that cherokee exists. Now you reminded me of it!

And it's a shame too, because Chrysler can make some great cars like the viper or challenger.

EDIT:
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8, must have as maybe GT6 dlc.
2013-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-SRT8-front-right.jpg
 
More open wheeled cars please!! I don't have a very big list :)

Caterham R500 and the like
Puma Clubman (aussie make, SR20DET in clubbie car!)
Ariel Atom i think someone already said it
Radical SR3, SR8 etc
Gearbox Karts 250cc (keep the GT5 ones)

At least one from each tier of open wheeled classes:

Formula Fords (ecoboost :)
Formula Vauxhall/BMW/Mazda
Formula GP3
Formula GP2
and PLEASE PLEASE McLaren MP4/4 and Brabham BT46 if nothing else

At least one of each I think is a fair ask, this is a good variety which is why GT is so well acclaimed.

Australian tracks please (so i can practice on them lol):

Phillip Island
Winton Motor raceway
Sydney motorsport park/eastern creek
Wakefield Park

That's all from me folks :)
 
I want to see the 2013 V8 supercars.

V8SC%20Driver%20Heads-2013-04034.jpg


If we get Mount Panorama in GT6 then we have to get these cars.

I would also like to see a premium version of the AE86. I couldn't believe that GT5 didn't have the AE86 as premium!
 
zondaman2
Here's a car that NEEDS to be in GT6:

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

This might be my first car. Either the GT or the Formula. They go for $3,000-5,000 around here.
 
Holy nutballs! Is that thing really road legal!?!? I thought slicks were not allowed on the road right?

Not roadlegal. It's a group C racecar.
 
Not roadlegal. It's a group C racecar.

Then why is it in a street with a number plate on the front and back? (Number plate has been blacked out) I thought slicks were illegal on the road right?

qvx5.jpg

qvx7.jpg
 
Top link not working, but I would love to see the second included.

Really? It's working for me oddly enough. Oh screw it, I'll just post an image of the Rain-X countach.

tumblr_m6ad9jyck31qm6egko1_1280.jpg
 
Really? It's working for me oddly enough. Oh screw it, I'll just post an image of the Rain-X countach.

tumblr_m6ad9jyck31qm6egko1_1280.jpg

Yeah.. it opens but just says "No Hotlinking"

Nice car though... I'm all for seeing more Lamborghini's in the game all the way around. I feel like the Italian super cars segment is seriously under-represented in the GT series right now... Bring on the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's!!!!
 
Yeah.. it opens but just says "No Hotlinking"

Nice car though... I'm all for seeing more Lamborghini's in the game all the way around. I feel like the Italian super cars segment is seriously under-represented in the GT series right now... Bring on the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's!!!!

I agree. There's only been 2 premium modeled italian super cars added for GT6 so far. I hope there's more to come. Well, there's at least 100 cars being added to GT6, 1 has to be a new ferrari or lamborghini.
 
I posted that Lambo a few trillion pages ago :lol:
 
I posted that Lambo a few trillion pages ago :lol:

I know, which was still a trillion pages after I posted it. I just felt like posting it again.
 
Oh cool :lol: Love that Lambo soo much :')
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back