GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,760 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
We NEED wipEout ships!
 
I want a Venturi 400 GTR, Mclaren MP4-23, Mosler MT900R, Lister Storm GT1 in Black instead of vile Green & Yellow & Brands Hatch. :)
 
Lister Storm GT1 in Black instead of vile Green & Yellow

How could you not like the green and yellow. :crazy:
 
But why would you request something we already have?

Because I love the car in GT5 and I'd love to eventually have it in GT6...that's why!


It would be funny to drive it round Nurburgring :lol:

I ran it around the 'Ring and made it home in just over 12 minutes lol
 
The 2CV is already in GT5 so in theory it should be carried over to GT6.

not premium though, and without the ability to remove its windows (or falling over to the inside for no reason)
 
not premium though, and without the ability to remove its windows (or falling over to the inside for no reason)

If it's in GT6 and there aren't any standards it will be premium. Yes I know I just stated the obvious :p
 
I would like to see Road Atlanta and Atlanta MotorSports Park... that would be a nice addition considering I live very near to those two tracks.
 
Bring back the Vectors from GT2!
 
If it's in GT6 and there aren't any standards it will be premium. Yes I know I just stated the obvious :p

door jams included?
 
They MUST bring back Complex String. I'd like to see the Polyphony 001 and the Polyphony 002 too

Oh, and the Realiant Robin with proper physics would be an epic win.

Bring these back from GT3! And I dont care if they wont make it in premium!​

F686M.jpg


F687s.jpg


poly002.jpg


001.jpg


F094H.jpg


f094s.jpg


F090S.jpg


http://www.t3.rim.or.jp/~ray/gt/gtdata/pre/F688S.jpg

F688S.jpg
 
What we really need in GT6 is this car:
1958_Ford_Nucleon_01.jpg
 
What is wrong with the Punto? It is still awesomeness.

There's nothing wrong with the Punto, other than the fact that there are far better cars, such as the Peel P50.
 
There's nothing wrong with the Punto, other than the fact that there are far better cars, such as the Peel P50.
Well, since i drive a Punto, i have to disagree. Lol
 
gamerdog6482
What we really need in GT6 is this car:

I think refuelling will make 3 headed people.
 
i want THIS lol
6005413125_d4835eca26_z.jpg
 
gamerdog6482
That, my friends, is a Ford Nucleon. Half car, half nuclear fission reactor.

Cool! Never heard of it. Thanks for showing me that. :D
 
Well, since i drive a Punto, i have to disagree. Lol

2766639964_68bc4452e9.jpg

Punto drivers beware.

On a serious note, I would like to see the;

1952 Hudson Hornet
Some 1920's/1930's race cars.
90's NASCAR stock cars.
1996 Lamborghini Diablo SV

And many more.
 
zylacorps
Cool! Never heard of it. Thanks for showing me that. :D

The "Corvega" car from Fallout is based on this idea, never made it into production.... I wonder why not....
 
What we really need in GT6 is this car:
1958_Ford_Nucleon_01.jpg

not joking but that concept ford was meant to be nuclier powered. must go like a bomb :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back