GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,801 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will GT916 update the list? I updated my post after all :3
 
1978 Chevrolet Monza
1978_chevrolet_monza-pic-54733.jpeg
 
1978 Chevrolet Monza

I'm looking possibly at buying myself one of these. 👍 great car. Put a 350 and a 4speed in it and it becomes a lot of fun :lol:
 
Jon Olsson Ultima GTR Rebellion R1k
DSC4925-Redigera-copy.jpg

DSC4947-Redigera.jpg


Jon Olsson Ultima GTR Rebellion R2k
2-rebellion-r2k-jon-olsson-caresto-betsafe-gumball-3000_DSC0677-Redigera1.jpg

3-rebellion-r2k-jon-olsson-caresto-betsafe-gumball-3000_DSC0503-Redigera1.jpg
 
@The Stig Farmer : Le Mans prototype or something else?
 
@The Stig Farmer : Le Mans prototype or something else?

It's something else. Doesn't quite fit the Le Mans type of racer. Possibly a Daytona Prototype though.

The second one there has the gumball rally on it so it could've been built for that I suppose?
 
It's something else. Doesn't quite fit the Le Mans type of racer. Possibly a Daytona Prototype though.

The second one there has the gumball rally on it so it could've been built for that I suppose?

They were both for Gumball.
 
@The Stig Farmer : Le Mans prototype or something else?

It's something else. Doesn't quite fit the Le Mans type of racer. Possibly a Daytona Prototype though.

The second one there has the gumball rally on it so it could've been built for that I suppose?

They're body kits for the Ultima GTR.

Z8oZwFx.jpg


EDIT: Sounds more like completely re-worked cars based on the Ultima GTR. I rather like this Jon Olsson fellow.
 
Last edited:
I sense some Aussie muscle coming back as Permium cars. FPV Falcon and HSV GTS me thinks.
 
I love how no one has come up with this idea yet.

Pikes peak anyone?

why not include that for GT6? Maybe as an DLC? Would be fun trying to beat that 10:01 record in a videogame! ^^
 
I love how no one has come up with this idea yet.

Pikes peak anyone?

why not include that for GT6? Maybe as an DLC? Would be fun trying to beat that 10:01 record in a videogame! ^^

You're not the first with that idea ^^

But yes, pikes peak would be awesome!
 
Indy Cars and all of their tracks
24 hours of Daytona
 
@everyone: the Rebellions are Ultimas customised for Gumball by Olsson and Rebellion Racing (they make LMP1s).
 
I know it would never come true ut the Crinale from RR Vita :3
561005_281996978547923_98449860_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll take the regular CTR3.

'08 RUF CTR3

Ruf%20CTR3%20spotted1.jpg
 
When will GT916 update the list? I updated my post after all :3

Uhh....I was going to stop updating it but I guess I'll update it again.
 
GranTurismo916
Uhh....I was going to stop updating it but I guess I'll update it again.

Lol
 
Lol "bread van" how about a real bread van!! Those 2 cars look very nice love the classics, hopefully we can get a few more of those in GT6 but only time will tell.

107.jpg

​
 

Now you've got it!!! Is that how they used to make italian bread way back when?
 
Starciller
Now you've got it!!! Is that how they used to make italian bread way back when?

Yeah, back in the ol' days Ferraris where far cheaper than bread ovens. They were tripping over the things, so it made perfect economic sense to bake bread in them.
 
Yeah, back in the ol' days Ferraris where far cheaper than bread ovens. They were tripping over the things, so it made perfect economic sense to bake bread in them.

My mind is open to a whole new world now.
 
I'm very excited about the new crop of GT3 class cars announced for GT6 (Merc SLS, Audi R8, BMW Z4, Nissan GTR.

I would love to also see the 2012/13 versions the Aston Martin Vantage and McLaren MP4 12C. The thought of that array of cars all going at it around the Ring makes my mouth water.

Two other features I'd love to see......

1. For Online races, would love to see an option to enforce all drivers to use 'cockpit view'. I generally use bumper view, but would happily use cockpit view if I knew everyone else was. This would work best if the races could also be restricted to 'Premium Cars' so the cockpits are properly rendered.

2. As a lover of endurance racing (my team entered this years WURKS 24 hour Nurburg) I would love to do more but the problem is that many online players live miles apart geographically. Being able to get together so that you can make real time driver changes while sharing a single PS3/rig is not practical unless your team all live very local to each other. I would love an option where driver could pair up (or better still have 3 or 4 driver teams) where multiple PS3's could log into the same 'Team Car', where one driver is controlling it and the others are in spectator mode, and then at a pit stop at the same screen you select fuel/tyres, you can select to hand the control of the car over to a team mate. This feature would REALLY make online racing a much more social event and surely be hugely supported by many GTP members
 
All Tokyo Xtreme Racer boss cars and special cars from every TXR
 
$9.6M Aston Martin Super Sport]
aston_martin_super_sport_1.jpg

5.jpg




Aston Martin V10
sabino-design_2008-Aston-Martin-AMV10-Concept-003_4.jpg

aston-martin-amv10-05.jpg

Aston-Martin-AMV10-4.jpg

All Tokyo Xtreme Racer boss cars and special cars from every TXR

HELL YES!
 
$9.6M Aston Martin Super Sport]

Aston Martin V10



HELL YES!

Why does it cost so much? You could get 8 Veyrons for that price. :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back