GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,738 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop, please just stop with all of the Group C teasing. I can't take it anymore! :p

It's a shame that absolutely none of those pictured will likely ever make it into GT, or at least in the near future, especially Porsche. There are so many different Porsche models from Sportscar racing going back a few decades that could be included that I'd happily drive over any 911.

Tell me about it. :(
I'd love to drive these. Especially the Mazda 757 and 717. :bowdown:
It's a shame how obscure they are compared to the 787b. I wish there were at least more videos of them.
 
Eks
Tell me about it. :(
I'd love to drive these. Especially the Mazda 757 and 717. :bowdown:
It's a shame how obscure they are compared to the 787b. I wish there were at least more videos of them.

To be honest it's probably because they were relatively unsuccessful. Not bad cars per se but they never got any significant results, unlike the 787B.
 
To be honest it's probably because they were relatively unsuccessful. Not bad cars per se but they never got any significant results, unlike the 787B.

An unfortunately true statement.
 
I still wonder what that poster meant when it said PD was bringing back tracks requested by fans? Could that mean some of the older courses from past GT games are returning as dlc?
 
I still wonder what that poster meant when it said PD was bringing back tracks requested by fans? Could that mean some of the older courses from past GT games are returning as dlc?

It'd be very greedy of them to release previous games' tracks as DLC, though it's not like it hasn't happened before so it's possible.
 
Eks
It'd be very greedy of them to release previous games' tracks as DLC, though it's not like it hasn't happened before so it's possible.

If some of those tracks turn out to be great courses such as SSR11, Red Rock Valley, and Grindelwald. Then, I won't mind it that much.
 
It's another reason that temp box art image seems phoney. It suggests the old tracks will be in the game, not DLC, and I hate to keep repeating myself but with their 33 tracks total number there just isn't the space in that number for the old tracks to be on the disc.
 

Anything is possible.

Aston Martin AMR1

images


Audi R8C

Audi-R8C_mp4_pic_56001.jpg


Audi R8R

375px-1999AudiR8R.jpg
 
Those R8s :drool:
They're so weird looking, are they Daytona Prototypes or something?
 
Eks
Those R8s :drool:
They're so weird looking, are they Daytona Prototypes or something?

They are GTLMP class cars. They raced in the late 90s

DeTomaso Pantera Group C

1Mugello3GroupC.jpg


8172007z4B.jpg
 
Last edited:
They are GTLMP class cars. They raced in the late 90s

DeTomaso Pantera Group C

1Mugello3GroupC.jpg


8172007z6_small.jpg

Okay... The color combination is not very good, but it's a De Tomaso! And Group C! If the peeps at Gran Turismo scanned this + the Mangusta + the normal Pantera, they would attract more classic car fans.

For me, I'd like:

Nissan Sunny GTi-R - yes... you heard right...

506.jpg


Nissan Skyline 2000 RS-X (R30) - mmm-hmm

582.jpg


and the beautiful... Dauer 962 Le Mans!

DAUER%20962%20LM.jpg


Credits to igcd.net for the 2 first images.
 
Packard-Bentley, It is powered by a 42 litre Packard V12 developing 1500 bhp!!

Pack-Bent+flames+1.jpg
 
Packard-Bentley, It is powered by a 42 litre Packard V12 developing 1500 bhp!!

...of which the transmission gives you 8. Or, maybe 9, if you're lucky. :lol:
 
What if...

Porsche would come as a 'new' brand to GT6 like everybody does. I don't like to see the stunning road cars everybody wishes to have, I like to see other cars from them :

Porsche 935 'streetlegal' :
porsche-935-03.jpg


Porsche 935 'Moby Dick' :
800px-Porsche_935_78_Moby_Dick_Martini_Racing_No._43_%28Porsche_Rennsport_Reunion_IV%29.jpg


The old 911 'Targa'
Carrera-3-0-Targa-Coupe-911-Porsche-World.jpg
Including sounds from the wind that blows into your ears like a hairdryer on steroids :) *for every convertible before the mid 90's*

The Merksteijn Porsche LMP2 2008:
20080423-llms-3.jpg

s1_1.jpg


Porsche VLN 'Kremer Racing'
2012_VLN_Porsche_WK.jpg

Because this livery is very customizable and colorful !

Last wish *again* : Gillet Vertigo 'streetlegall' :
gillet_vertigo_r1_05.jpg


Sorry for all the pics, but I can't make my wishes hard without posting them.
 
Porsche RS Spyder LMP2? Yes please.
 
I like your signature :D 👍
Thanks. :)

It's that time of day again :


Mazda 737
s1_1.jpg


Sauber (Mercedes) SHS C6
s1_1.jpg


Toyota 90C-V
Toyota-90C-V1.jpg


I almost thought the 90C-V was a 787B for a minute!
 
I would like to see all 90's BTCC cars.
 
Jaguar XJR-11

Jaguar_XJR-11_3.jpg
 
Eks
👍
And on that note;

Jaguar XJR-14

Jaguar XJR-17

And why not the original XJR-6?

Bring the fat brother out.

The Jaguar XJR-7

jrc-02-3920.jpg


'91 Mercedes Benz C112 Concept

4703221843_7c9d9ee8f8_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing the 1963 Daihatsu Midget make its triumphant return to the series. Make it happen, Kaz.

 
GM Eco jet concept ( duo between Jay Leno and GM)

images
 
Coltenfutbol16 suggested the Bowler Wildcat already, I'll go with their other model the Nemesis.
BowlerNemesisEXR_2.jpg
 
Ferves Ranger '69
Moar info

ku-xlarge.jpg

Basically a tiny 4x4 powered by a old Fiat 500F engine with Fiat 600 suspension on a custom chassis.

LOOK HOW HAPPY IT IS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Mustang RSX '80
k-bigpic.jpg


Moar info​
 
Last edited:
I'd love to see the Gumpert Apollo, SSC Ultimate aero, a few Daytona Prototypes (I mean c'mon. Who doesn't like those?), and tons of other cars already mentioned.
 
1970 Ferrari Modulo Concept Car
2082345267_5a6c6ba09f_o.jpg

800px-Ferrari_Modulo_front-right_Museo_Ferrari.jpg

Or maybe the Colvini C6W
Spider2.jpg

street_3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back