GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone new to this thread, realistic expectations went out the window ages ago.

What are these.."realistic expectations" you speak of? :p
 
I think it has been said at least a thousand times but the BMW 1M would be a lot of fun I think in GT6
 
BMW 4219Eli
BMW-42-wheel-concept.jpg





And yes, it to 100% officially designed by BMW.

WTF?!?! :crazy: :crazy: :sick: :sick: :yuck: :yuck: :drool: :drool:
 
Last edited:
1-MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS F1 team
mercedes-benz-wp04-2013f1season.jpg

2- infinity red bull f1 raceing team
PAPHOTO4_469668.jpg

3- Scuderia Ferrari F1 team
formula1-ferrari-650x365.jpg

4- Caterham F1 Team
formula1-Caterham-650x365.jpg
 
Lambroghini Egoista
Lamborghini-egoista.jpg
 
JAHHAJ
Lambroghini Egoista

One of the ugliest cars I have seen in years. What an insult to the Lamborghini name. Still wouldn't mind having it though but there are so many more appealing cars.
 
Italdesign Giugiaro Brivido Concept Car
Italdesign-Giugiaro-Brivido-future-Car-01.jpg

Sbarro Autobau
sbarro630.jpg
 
One of the ugliest cars I have seen in years. What an insult to the Lamborghini name. Still wouldn't mind having it though but there are so many more appealing cars.

Personally even though I think the front is ugly, I personally don't see it as an insult to the Lambo name as Lambroghini is known for making bonkers cars.
 
The # 97 AM Racing Vantage Art car.

1129193_article_img_large1.jpg
 
^ I would love a large selection of Art cars like this BMW M3 GT2 car
BMW-Art-Car-at-Le-Mans-Main.jpg
 
Rudenut
The # 97 AM Racing Vantage Art car.

Watched this being unveiled on Monday and think it looks fantastic. I'm watching 24h Du Mans now and it will look amazing when night begins to take hold of Circuit de la Sarthe.
 
2010- 2013 Nurburgring entrants would be good. The Golfs, scirrocos, BMWs, LFA, Lotus, AM Zagatos....many many others. Never understood why these cars were not put in with as much sponsorship/involvement GT puts into them.
 
Eliica 8 wheel electric car.
Eliica-8-wheel-electric-car-Front-Rear-View.jpg
 
PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEE!!!!

strange-cars-09.jpg
 
Track: Meihan Sportsland

Fun starts @ 2:30



Car: Toyota JZX100 Mark II

jzxdaaang.jpg
 
But you may need a bigger pit crew to change the 14 tires on it
It doesn't have 14 tyres. It has 6 tyres per axle, making it an astonishing total of 42 tyres.

- It’s a BMW
- 42 wheels, and of course 42-wheel drive
- It is powered by 19 Porsche engines, each producing 459 horsepower.
- The engines are all linked to a single transmission.
- There are seats and three steering wheels, and all three can drive the car at the same time.
- The trunk is full of toys and you can play in it.

BMW somehow ignored the point with the Porsche engines though... oh wonder...
 
It doesn't have 14 tyres. It has 6 tyres per axle, making it an astonishing total of 42 tyres.



BMW somehow ignored the point with the Porsche engines though... oh wonder...

Well i have to say that will by the longest pit stop ever
 
Well i have to say that will by the longest pit stop ever

Probably longer than the GT5 pit stop (holy cow they're LOOOOOOOONG!)
 
I am hoping they add the TZ3 Corsa....since it's a completely different car than the Stradale I really hope they don't make it the RM of the Stradale...
 
Nissan ZEOD RC

Viva la Electric!
 
It's a shame real, plausible request get flooded by requests for joke cars.

In general, I think it's a good idea to add an entire race series instead of individual cars. It makes the races more realistisc, competitive and interesting. The Super GTs are great. A game called 'gran turismo' should have all the FIA GT1s.
 
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile '52

Wienermobile-NAIAS-2005.jpg

Imagine taking it through the Corkscrew. Oh the hilarity.

It's a shame real, plausible request get flooded by requests for joke cars.

It's not like Polyphony will see this.

Plus I have a serious realistic wishlist coming... soon...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back