GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
volvo-s60-polestar-v8-supercars.jpg


This is all they shown so far.
 
Nothing else on Facebook about the V8 Supercar S60, only the STCC Volvo (2 Very different cars.)

To clear things up:

webvolvo-s60-tta-2012.jpg


This is the S60 Polestar TTA that runs in the Swedish TTA touring car series.

2010_Volvo_S60_BTCS_004_4085.jpg


This is the S60 BTCS that is in the Belgian Touring Car Series.
 
Unless its been said. The Super GT CR-Z '13 (don't care which team)

1371393046_1878703269.jpg
 
While we're at it

Subaru_BRZ_Super_GT_300_9b.jpg


toyota-prius-supergt-gt300-spec-image-as-web-jp_100378718_m.jpg


As for GT500
Super-GT-Lexus-LFA-GT500-600x374.jpg
 
Yeh, did say Br-z Sti GT300 few months back but that LFA concept racer looks gorgeous, new stealth car?
 
Qeue Chuck's fainting gif.
 
Callaway C7 Corvette GT3

Callaway-GT3-Corvette-C7.jpg
 
That's pretty... ugly.
 
^I agree :lol:
 
Who killed the Corvette?
 
Callaway C7 Corvette GT3

Callaway-GT3-Corvette-C7.jpg

That is not a corvette. Looks so mainstream for a car now. (only my opinion, any shots fired won't be returned :P)
 
Both the new viper and corvette make that face :p
 
I found the lack of Isuzus in GT5, disturbing. Sure, they gave us the Piazza & the 4200R (the classics weren't too bad either), but they left out the Isuzu VehiCROSS. I really hope it makes an appearance in GT6.I just hope that if they do include it, they use the US version with the 3.5L & the 4WD TOD system. http://www.japcar.ru/autowallpapers/isuzu/isuzu_vehicross_800x600_1.jpg
 
hobanator24
I found the lack of Isuzus in GT5, disturbing. Sure, they gave us the Piazza & the 4200R (the classics weren't too bad either), but they left out the Isuzu VehiCROSS. I really hope it makes an appearance in GT6.I just hope that if they do include it, they use the US version with the 3.5L & the 4WD TOD system. http://www.japcar.ru/autowallpapers/isuzu/isuzu_vehicross_800x600_1.jpg

Isuzu is said to be a main diesel engine manufacturer of cars and trucks. The 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbodiesel engine found in GM's trucks is designed by Isuzu.
 
I would love a Dodge Grand Caravan RT


2011-Dodge-Grand-Caravan-RT-2.jpg
 
^ Nah. This one's better:

Grand Caravan R/T Concept:
Dodge-Caravan-RT-1.jpg


Dodge-Caravan-RT-3.jpg



Caravan R/T Concept:
dg99cr01.jpg



Grand Caravan Extreme by APC (3.8L V6 S/C) LINK
0608tr_01_z+2003_custom_dodge_caravan+front_angle.jpg


apc-dodge-grand-caravan-extreme-photo-191282-s-1280x782.jpg


0608tr_08_z+2003_custom_dodge_caravan+engine_supercharger.jpg



-> But, what you have there is the one with the Pentastar V6. So thats cool in some way!

;)
 
A Grand Voyager and Voyager??
 
Lets stay with the MPV theme for a bit :).

VW / Seat Sharan / Alhambra VR6...
5940112245_98d79760d6_o.jpg


VW Cross Touran (2.0 TSI and TDI)...
m4110149sn61lz9_163.jpg


Toyota Previa / Estima 2.4 supercharged...
jpestima1.jpg
 
I guess I might as well bring a crossover into this.

2012 Ford Edge Sport
2012-ford-edge-sport-photo-416657-s-1280x782.jpg
 
OK, I can't keep the MPV thing going :lol:.

Can we have these back from GT4 please, track included (Midfield)...
Black_Cars_at_Apricot_Hill.jpg


Also want the all black FGT that you got for 100% completion.
 
Nurburgthing.
OK, I can't keep the MPV thing going :lol:.

Can we have these back from GT4 please, track included (Midfield)...

Also want the all black FGT that you got for 100% completion.

The all black FGT in GT5 but once again its super hard to find them in the UCD or appear in OCD.

Wasn't there a Dodge caravan that used a viper V10 for experimenting the R/T trim?
 
I only want more rally cars and some real rally tracks!!! I So want that! Please PD! Pleeaaaaassee!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back