GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,781 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will love to see the 2013 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe in the next game. The car will be 100% premium if it's going to be included. It shouldn't be DLC.
 
GTV0819
I will love to see the 2013 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe in the next game. The car will be 100% premium if it's going to be included. It shouldn't be DLC.

It is in GT6 already...
 
Well, is it true? How do you know?

It is true, simply watch the trailer, and that car is known to be included looonnng time before the trailer, it is also in the official website
 
CodeName
It is true, simply watch the trailer, and that car is known to be included looonnng time before the trailer, it is also in the official website

I still haven't seen that trailer yet. So the car is there already and we'll just wait for the game to come out.
 
Maserati MC12 GT1




Vitaphone_MC12_GT1.jpg


Aston Martin One-77

one-77-white.jpg


More Ferrari F1s

640

ferrari-640-gerhard-berger-1989-f1-brazil-gp-1144-p.jpg
 
I see your '68 GT500KR and raise you this;

shelby_gt500_1970.jpg

and I see you '69 GT500 and raise you 2 Boss Mustangs.

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
1969-ford-mustang-boss-302-front-left-view.jpg


1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302
1970-Mustang-Boss-302-1024x768-01.jpg
 
Super-GT Cars

Eclipse Taisan Advan Viper JGTC
037_12.jpg


JGTC Advan Supra
7163d1101419096-crazy-supra-25-advan-neova-supra-f.jpeg


​
 
I'll raise you again. Another two Bosses.

Ford-Mustang_Boss_429-1969-hd.jpg


mump_0508_02_z+1971_mustang_boss_351_execution+exterior_side_view.jpg

Yup, you may have beaten me. :D

Of course, I still had these to request.

1968 Ford Mustang 428 Cobra Jet
http://www.musclecarsworld.com/gall...tang-gt-fastback-r-code-428-cobra-jet-005.jpg

1976 Ford Mustang Cobra II
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5075/5841030332_baca13a87e_z.jpg

1986 Ford Mustang SVO
http://static.cargurus.com/images/s..._ford_mustang_svo-pic-821803138494639746.jpeg

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
http://www.autotraderclassics.com/images/a/cms/65437/65437.jpg

2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
http://carwalls.mi9.com/ford/5390/2001-ford-mustang-svt-cobra-1600x1200-image-13.jpg

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13857-2003-Ford-Mustang.jpg

I still have yet seen one recent game to have the Terminator Cobra.
 
I still have yet seen one recent game to have the Terminator Cobra.

Me too. It's a shame this car has been overlooked so many times but as much as I want this car in a game, I fear that it may never get included into one. It's time in the spotlight was pretty shortlived as the 2005 Mustang was around the corner and everyone was bothered and wanting one. Then when the 2006/7 Shelby came along, it was tucked away.
 
i would like to see

Ford Focus RS500
Ferrari FXX
ascari A10
Lamborghini veno
Citroen DS3R
Lamborghini diablo GTR
Lamborghini siesto elemento
nismo nissan 350Z drift car
BMW Z4 GT3 hatsune miku white and black version
2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
 
I would like to see some modern race touring cars (2012 / 2013)

DTM
Mercedes C, BMW M3 & Audi S5

WTCC / BTCC
Chevrolet Cruze & Honda Civic

V8 Supercars
Holden, Ford & Nissan

Considering Kaz said he wanted to put DTM and FIA GT series in GT5, I´m really expecting to see modern DTM cars in GT6.
I was even expecting to see those cars in Gamescom because the show is in Germany and it would fit well, but it didn´t happen.
I still have hope though.
 
1966 Bizzarrini P538 Barchetta
1966-bizzarrini-p538-barchetta.jpg

ken-brown-1.jpg

Bizzarrini-P538-Barchetta_1.jpg

Bizzarrini-P538-Barchetta_3.jpg

Bizzarrini-P538-Barchetta_5.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^

One of my all time favs:tup:
 
Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada
49-2.jpg

07_Bizzarrini_5300_GT_Strada.jpg

49-5.jpg
 
Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor Concept
dodge-m4s-turbo-interceptor-11.jpg
 
Bizzarrini GT-R 5300 Strada Race Car
2008_le_mans_classic_grid4_81_sb.jpg

960-grid-04-15-iso-bizzarrini-1965-1-.jpg
 
Last edited:
Shelby Cooper King Cobra
DSC_0162.JPG
 
Looks like a big nosed GT40. I approve of it.
 
Ranman20
Looks like a big nosed GT40. I approve of it.

Looks kinda goofy for me. Hahaha.
 
I completely forgot about Bizzarrini to be honest. But... my God did it have some fantastic looking cars.

Here is a quick wallpaper of the P538 Barchetta based on the photo posted above by Zedman1996. What a car.

uJS9uUd.jpg
 
I'm happy you guys like it :) I was saving up something special for you all :)
 
Is this.......The Wraith?


Yes, it is .


In my opinion. Its quite a cheesy car. And a terrible film lol but was fun on some parts :lol:

Rocky Auto Carbon Nissan Skyline KGC10 2000GT-X 2-door '71



Speedhunters - Kyusha Dreams: Rocky Auto's Carbon Hakosuka

Kaz needs to see this car.

HELL YESS! The legendary Skyline that won all of its races!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back