GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,772 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nelson Piquet DLC pack would be hard to beat:
Ralt RT1-Toyota
Brabham BT49-Cosworth
BMW M1 Procar
Brabham BT52B-BMW (or BT53-BMW)
Williams FW11-Honda
Benetton B191-Ford
McLaren F1 GTR
BMW 320i Touring Car
Aston Martin DBR9
 
Mo' Muscle Mustang
stang-1-655x394.jpg
 
Hers hoping the FPV GT & F6 Tphoon make it back as "New to GT6" cars. At least we'll be able to make a road car Bathurst grid with the E63 AMG and Commodore SS. Just need a rooad car sedan with enough power from Nissan.
 
I'm sorry mate. I don't see how it's questionable. :confused:

He probably thought that the wheels to big or something. That's the only thing that seems off to me. Of course, if it helps with the car's performance in some way; I'm all for it.
 
RandomCarGuy17
He probably thought that the wheels to big or something. That's the only thing that seems off to me. Of course, if it helps with the car's performance in some way; I'm all for it.

Well, when you have too much exposure to Need for Speed, giving a Mustang 18" rims seems perfectly fitting. :lol: But yeah, I see the point now.
 
Well, when you have too much exposure to Need for Speed, giving a Mustang 18" rims seems perfectly fitting. :lol: But yeah, I see the point now.

:lol: I know what you mean, I remember playing NFSU2 and always putting the biggest rims possible on my cars. Fun times.
 
Well for a start the rims themselves don't suit the car. And the other thing I can't put my finger on it but its not to my liking...
 
1024px-Hudson_Hornet_coupe_1951_%E2%80%93_front_left.JPG


Oh Hudson Hornet from 1951-1952 must be in :P With Twin H Engine 170HP
1954_Hudson_Hornet_Twin_H_sedan_green_e1.jpg
 
ZedMan1996
Well for a start the rims themselves don't suit the car. And the other thing I can't put my finger on it but its not to my liking...
Is it the roll cage (well, the bar)
Aero2000
Oh Hudson Hornet from 1951-1952 must be in :P With Twin H Engine 170HP

Yes!
 
CLK - GTR roadster
mercedes-clk-gtr-roadster-2.jpg

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 557
DA1011-114987_1.jpg

First generation Mazda RX-7
jclassics80.jpg
 
The want is very strong on those machines :drool:

I always had a weird spot for the CLK GTR, grew up on it's ridiculous price in Midnight Club 3 and later with NFS HP 2.
 
CLK - GTR roadster

Sultan of Brunei's car if I'm not mistaken. Seen it in person at Mercedes-Benz World (just a big showroom, but with priceless race cars. Free entry).
 
Sultan of Brunei's car if I'm not mistaken. Seen it in person at Mercedes-Benz World (just a big showroom, but with priceless race cars. Free entry).
they only made one roadster ??
 
The other 5 are hidden in my Volcano Base :sly:
 
2014 Jaguar XKR-S GT

2014-jaguar-xkr-s-gt-new-york.jpg

jag3.jpg
 
Have to maintain the budget. All the basic stuff, henchmen, Laser Sharks and the LFAs, THINK ABOUT THE LFAs :nervous:

especially the pink one ;)
 
CLK - GTR roadster
mercedes-clk-gtr-roadster-2.jpg

Roadster version should have been in Le Mans. Take the screen away and BAM! You've got yourself the LMP Roadster version!
 
Title

And this isn't "Post image of one car with a drool emote" this is for legitamate lists. You can include pictures if you wish, but at least keep it more than 5 cars/tracks long.

I'm currently working on a HUGE list of tracks for GT6 with alot of my own original track ideas.

So fire away :)
 
Hi everybody!!

my wish car list:

-Mc laren P1
-Peugeot 208 T16 PIKES PEAK
-Toyota TS30 lmp1
-LA Ferrari
-DTM 2013/ BMW M3; Audi A5; Mercedes c63 coupé
-Lamboghini Veneno
-Mercedes E63 AMG
-Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package
-Bentley Continental GT3 racecar
-Ferrari F12 berlinetta
-Ruf RGT-8
-Jaguar XKR-S GT
-Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Squadra Corse
-Mercedes C63 AMG coupé Black series
-Mercedes SL65 AMG Black series
-BMW M3 GTS
-BMW M6 Grand coupé
-BMW M5 (2014)
-Bugatti Veyron Grand sport vitesse
-Audi RS5
-Aston martin Vanquish Q
-Aston martin V12 vantage S
-Citroen DS3 WRC
-Citroen DS5
-Mc laren MP4 12C GT sprint
-Ruf RT 12
-Ruf CTR3

my wish track list:

-Sepang F1 race track
-Hong-kong
-Midfield raceway
-El capitan
-Infineon raceway
-Seattle
-Smokey mountain
-Special stage route 11
-Tahiti Maze
-Paris
-New york
-Seoul
-Cathedral Rocks
 
That's a great car but, it doesn't look very muscle car like in my opinion.
I don't think so either, it's actually more sports car now if anything. The "Mo' Muscle" bit is the name of the business that modded the mustang.

------------
Lime Rock Park
Limerockfancy.jpg
 
^ Great track!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back