GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
2012_koenigsegg_agera-wide.jpg

Hillclimbers Pack, because since there's already 4-5 hillclimber cars in GT6; what's a few more to make a full grid?
- Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak '97
- Ruf CTR2 Pikes Peak '97
- Toyota Pikes Peak Celica '96
- Ford RS200 Evo. Pikes Peak
- Ford Fiesta Hillclimb Car '11
- Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak '13

Hillclimbers Pack, because since there's already 4-5 hillclimber cars in GT6; what's a few more to make a full grid?
- Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak '97
- Ruf CTR2 Pikes Peak '97
- Toyota Pikes Peak Celica '96
- Ford RS200 Evo. Pikes Peak
- Ford Fiesta Hillclimb Car '11
- Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak '13
You done a time attack car pack yet?

I would like to see a replica 1950s Porsche Spyder because I know they can't have the real thing due to licensing.

ok my mind; whats the point of those moon buggues, VW panzerwagons and all ??? not fun at all in this point not even last GT5 if something slow, they´ll publish something like fiat 500... so on anyway

I wouldn't mind a Lord March Estate/Goodwood pack with the Rally stage. Wouldn't mind Pikes Peak. How about the Lillehammer Rally stage and maybe do an Top Gear style event racing a bobslede (only problem is that was more or less done in Dirt3.

Be nice to have more Rally content.

Last edited:
this doesn´t belong here but is there any hope to get some new alloy, chrome etc. rims (all sizes), a lot of them or new exterior tuning parts ??

hope those all muscle cars are shown again :) i got one of these 400 Formulas :) Black and wish there is that racing modified mode again but much larger selection .. liked that Camaro :)

I expect these two beauties added as dlc next year
Honda Civic WTCC 2014 Specs:
14wtcc.jpg

ARTA Honda HSV-010 GT500 2013 Specs
53wLhsv.jpg

Last edited:
Since we got a new premium Europa, and I've been watching way too much Overhaulin' I think this owuld make a great addition, Lotus Elise motor, superchared, Porsche headlights and gauge cluster, custom 20" rims, awesome car
988637_658814227466742_1642512502_n.jpg

I just watched that episode on YouTube this past Tuesday! awesome car. I didnt care for 18" wheels but id take it. The owner could hardly fit in it even with the modified seats. I love my Europas in GT6. we need wider wheels and tires for them.

moving on... BTCC parts to convert our road cars as I dont think we will be getting any BTCC or WTCC cars in the game. AND V8 Supercars.

I have 2 car requests :

1: PLEASE bring back the Renault Espace F1 from GT2

2: The '1963 Howmet TX Gas Turbine racer (who doesn't think a gas turbine car on GT would be awesome??) :D

I just watched that episode on YouTube this past Tuesday! awesome car. I didnt care for 18" wheels but id take it. The owner could hardly fit in it even with the modified seats. I love my Europas in GT6. we need wider wheels and tires for them.

moving on... BTCC parts to convert our road cars as I dont think we will be getting any BTCC or WTCC cars in the game. AND V8 Supercars.

That europa looks horrible and the Porsche headlights are RE Amemiya's idea!

RE-Amemiya-Europa-21.jpg

RE-Amemiya-Europa-26.jpg

The is much better and with a non turbo 20B under the hood :D

Since we have Andrew Comrie-Picard as the host of GT6's First Love Live Streamings, i would like to see his Evo that he ran in the 2010 X-Games or maybe, his Scion xD Rally Car!

acpinterview-11.jpg

acpinterview-20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back