GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody mentioned the Kia GT4 Stingray?? I know, a Kia!!
And the 2014/15 Mazda 3 MPS

Last edited:
I really hope Circuit of the America's in Austin TX will be added one day! It's such an awesome track in person.

I missed Road Atlanta and Sebring , Some LMPs like Panoz LMP01 or Touring Cars (Audi A4 Quattro,Ford Mondeo , Peugeot 406 , BMW 320i, Opel Vectra, Nissan Premiera ...liverys form STW and BTCC)

Ps .its too bad i cant drive my Posche 993 GT1 in GT6 (i modded it for GTR2)

Lotus 78, Brabham BT46B, Williams FW14B, Mercedes-Benz W196, Tyrrell P34, Honda RA272, and other assorted classic F1 cars. Also the rest of the Sauber-Mercedes C series from which the Sauber-Mercedes C9 hails, the rest of the Mazda 787B's line (717, 727, 737, and so on), and the Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo from the IMSA GTP Championship thrown in for good measure. Surely that's not too much to ask? :P

Last edited:
Shelby GT500 '67
Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray 427 '67
Ford Mustang Boss 302 '69
Pontiac Trans Am 400 Ram Air '70
Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda '71
Maserati Bora '71
De Tomaso Pantera '71
Maserati Merak SS '76
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '77
BMW M1 '78
BMW M1 Procar '79

Cosworths plain and simple what's a racing game without anything Cosworth in it? That and some Fox Body Mustangs 5.0s

Also I'd like to see one of the early Lancer Evos (I-III) remade in premium. We got the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations in there but no 1st. Same would have to go for the STi.

I just discovered it a couple days ago, but I'd love a chance to drive one. Morgan 3 wheeler. Maybe not technically a car.

Cosworths plain and simple what's a racing game without anything Cosworth in it? That and some Fox Body Mustangs 5.0s

Also I'd like to see one of the early Lancer Evos (I-III) remade in premium. We got the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations in there but no 1st. Same would have to go for the STi.
the ford sierra cosworth?:confused:

What I do want for GT6 are both colour schemes of the Nismo GT-R LM Race Car from GT1. That thing was BADASS. By the way, that's the 3rd time this weekend I've had to say that. Here are a couple of pictures:
eJGaZ.jpg

96_04_5kES_1.jpg

I missed that SO MUCH...

Adelaide Street Circuit
Autodromo Oscar Alfredo Galvez
Brno
Donington Park
Dubai Autodrome
Hockenheim (2001)
Jerez
Kyalami
Mugello
Paul Ricard
Phillip Island
Watkins Glen
Zandvoort
Zolder

cars:
koenigsegg agera r
ferrari f1 2013
ferrari f1 1976
red bull f1 2013
the automobile

as for tracks i would like some more tracks in the mountains and maybe a new kart track

Colin McRae R4 Rally Car '06
3577104838_699030c939.jpg

DJM Motorsport is a design & manufacture company, which specializes in high performance one offs and prototypes. They're famous for redesigning FWD vehicles and turning them into high performance RWD and 4WD road, race and rally cars, though they've also done state of the art, fully computer generated, prototype vehicles.
In 2003, they, along with Colin McRae (whom many consider to be the best rally driver in the world ever), began work on a bespoke rally car, based on a Ford KA chassis (other cars they picked were either too big, small, square or just too heavy), which they were extremely well versed in. With the KA chosen, DJM began extensively modifying the car (with McRae's input), complete with two engine options (a Millington 4cyl 2.5 litre for all rally car applications and a twin turbo V6 3.0 litre for circuit /road use), steel safety cage with carbon panelling front and rear, and a steel-covered cockpit area. Suspension consists of twin wishbones with Proflex dampers, with the idea being that it would be a cost-effective alternative to factory-based rally cars avaliable to use in rally, rallycross, circuit racing and ice racing.
Sadly, it never did get to drive in proper anger, as McRae tragically lost his life on the 15th of September 2007 in a helicopter accident. Make no mistake then, his loss is genuinely tragic, and many wonder if there will be another Colin McRae.

I'd like o see more "classic" supercars represented as well. They gave us the F40, Countach, GTO, Diablo, Cizeta and the McLaren F1 but we need more.

I'm thinking the Bugatti EB110, Ferrari F50, Callaway Twin-Turbo Sledgehammer, Callaway Supernaturals, Lotus Esprit X190, Marcos LM600, Vector W8 & M12. Some higher end Venturis would be cool too since they were in GT2.

Definitely though the XJ220 should be remade. The performance is off, and the standard model looks really rough compared to others. Finally also the Yellowbird needs the premium treatment.

We may be in the era of Hypercars (LaFerrari, 918, and P1) but nothing beats the raw awesomeness of the previoius generation of Supercars.

I have a large wishlist for GT6 :lol: This one is strange though.
chrysler-fifth-avenue-with-air-ride-suspension.jpg

Chrysler Fifth Avenue :sly:
Seriously, I wouldn't be disappointed if PD started putting 'boats' in the game. Cadillac Brougham, Lincoln Continental, etc. They put useless cars in the game anyway.
Better than that Honda Beat Sheeitt huh

image.jpg

Not exactly a track, but a Track creator (if they ever make it) location in Norway, Finland/Wherever the northern lights are, so PD can brag about display their amazing night sky.
Also, new rally locations.

Can any body remember or does anybody know that place where theres f1 tracks in the ice and snow. Was on top gear with the FF and continental GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back