GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,827 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
my question is why would you just say " that's a dragster." Everyone knows that it's a dragster, the only reason someone would say that is if it will never happen( put it in the game). Noone just comments"that's a dragster" for no reason.

hey, Zedman1996 your name is zedman1996, just to let you know cause apparently I didn't know that cobra jet was a dragster.
 
2012 Ruf 30th Anniversary Edition
2012-porsche-911-ruf-35th-1w.jpg
 
Peugeot 208 GTi '14
Peugeot-208_GTi_2014_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg


Peugeot 208 R5 Rally car '13
Peugeot-208_R5_Rally_car_2013_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg
 
Last edited:
my question is why would you just say " that's a dragster." Everyone knows that it's a dragster, the only reason someone would say that is if it will never happen( put it in the game). Noone just comments"that's a dragster" for no reason.

hey, Zedman1996 your name is zedman1996, just to let you know cause apparently I didn't know that cobra jet was a dragster.

Actually some people DON'T know that it's a dragster. I'm not one of those people, but you could still be a bit less nippy. You seem to be overreacting, and it's not that big of a deal.
 
Reiter-engineering-murcielago-rgt.jpg

The Reiter Engineering Murcielago R-GT.
 
Actually some people DON'T know that it's a dragster. I'm not one of those people, but you could still be a bit less nippy. You seem to be overreacting, and it's not that big of a deal.

most people on gtplanet know something about cars. Man those tires are big.
 
Actually some people DON'T know that it's a dragster. I'm not one of those people, but you could still be a bit less nippy. You seem to be overreacting, and it's not that big of a deal.

It was still pointless to just post "That's a dragster" even if other people don't know.
 
Chill out! He was just playing Captain Obvious... i didn't guessed right away that was a dragster...
If Las Vegas drag strip is going to be included again i won't mind having dragsters .
He could have posted: "It's a dragster *flies away*" and everythig would be different
 
It was still pointless to just post "That's a dragster" even if other people don't know.

Yes it was.
 
Polyphone, Kazunori

Please include old Le Mans Prototypes!

-Porsche 917K
-Porsche 908 (Spyder or not doesn't matter)
-Porsche 935 (Moby Dick)
-Ferrari 512S
-Ferrari 512M
-Matra Simca MS670B
-Matra Simca MS650
-Lola T70
-Ferrari 312P !!

Also more realistic car sounds in some cases not all of them!
 
my question is why would you just say " that's a dragster." Everyone knows that it's a dragster, the only reason someone would say that is if it will never happen( put it in the game). Noone just comments"that's a dragster" for no reason.

hey, Zedman1996 your name is zedman1996, just to let you know cause apparently I didn't know that cobra jet was a dragster.

Calm down kid you're arguing with yourself. Just pointed out it was a dragster. I like dragsters. I think dragsters should be in GT5.
 
The Return of the Raging Bull. Lamborghini Countach Race Car.

tumblr_lvumyyrrVZ1r0brpio1_1280.jpg

countgtr.jpg

rainx.jpg

rainx2.jpg
 
Is there really a need for the huge font? We can all read.
 
Calm down kid you're arguing with yourself. Just pointed out it was a dragster. I like dragsters. I think dragsters should be in GT5.

Oh also, calling someone a kid when you're only 16 yourself? Really?
 
Oh also, calling someone a kid when you're only 16 yourself? Really?

I think I'm more like a teenager not a kid.

Does anybody know how to get the TOYOTA FT-86 CONCEPT II '11!? Its not in the dealerships for me.
36c279c.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You had to have purchased all the available DLCs before Spec 2.0 came out, but it is tradeable.
 
You had to have purchased all the available DLCs before Spec 2.0 came out, but it is tradeable.

I did but... :'(
 
Last edited:
I think I'm more like a teenager not a kid.

Legally you're still a child until and even if you do think of yourself a teenager it's still rather rich to condescend someone as a kid when you're more than likely younger than that person.
 
Legally you're still a child until and even if you do think of yourself a teenager it's still rather rich to condescend someone as a kid when you're more than likely younger than that person.

Well then I think if they want to avoid being called that they should act their age. That guy was just being vain.
 
Calm down kid you're arguing with yourself. Just pointed out it was a dragster. I like dragsters. I think dragsters should be in GT5.

who you calling kid, your 16
 
who you calling kid, your 16

Well you should at least act your age instead of making false assumptions about something so pointlessly small.

Its even worse if you're not a kid because you then have no other reason to backup why you said that about what I pointed out.

Act your age.
 
Oh swollocks! Damn Google chrome says its a closed webpage :(
Really, thats odd, it didn't do that with me. I edited and added a different link in my post, check it out!;)
 
Well you should at least act your age instead of making false assumptions about something so pointlessly small.

Its even worse if you're not a kid because you then have no other reason to backup why you said that about what I pointed out.

Act your age.

I asked you why you posted that comment(being very condescending) and you blew up.....oh well it's over everyone chill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back