GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,801 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
from car i miss
Focus RS 09
VW Golf V R32
and what about TDi engines and some smoke :sly:

- circuit from my country
Brno Masaryk
800px-Brno_%28formerly_Masaryk%C5%AFv_okruh%29.svg.png
 
WRC, Superbikes, Road Atlanta, Long Beach... :drool: Belle Isle Circuit? Or Detroit GP? :lol:

Sure, we could have those too.

-> ...

^ I think you might wanna check out my thread, click on the sig. :sly:
If you're talking about the missing track thread you made, I think I've seen it before and I think it's a great one.

Where are you going to race, in the center of Tirana? Or the road to Durres? Or cross-country??? I get that you want diversity, but, Albania is just not the right place, personally I would love for it to be included but there is no interest in it, never was....

Because I was thinking of Top Gear at the time, lol.
 
Last edited:
Well, here's my list:

CARS:

1. KEIICHI TSUCHIYA'S AE86

photo02.jpg


2. NISMO Z-TUNE R34



TRACKS:

GUNSAI TOUGE

GunsaiTougeLayout.jpg


HAKONE MOUNTAIN PASS

HakoneTouge.jpg


It's a pretty long mountain pass. I just realized. :scared:

Anyways, that's all I ask for! If atleast one of these gets placed, I'd be pretty happy! Most especially if it's the Z-Tune. :D

(I'm so obsessed with that car. :lol:)
​
 
Off topic, Mat123 I have sent you some more cans of paint. :)

On topic:

The track I really want is Bathurst. I think that all of the Formula 1/ Moto GP tracks should be in the game. (Licensing issues aside if course.)

As for cars, I think PD are just not Ford fans. Where are the Ford Escorts? Where are the Ford Cortinas? Where is the Ford Sierra?
 
Yeah, I got them. Thanks! :D
 
You know what would be sick? Namco Bandai/Genki in partnership with Sony Playstation and Polyphony digital and then make cars from Ridge Racer series!

Here are my most loved card from Ridge Racer V

Completely fictional cars from another games series in GT? No thanks.
 
Completely fictional cars from another games series in GT? No thanks.

What's wrong with that?
 
What's wrong with that?

Just shut up!

To be honest, I agree. The amount of hate I'd expect would destroy the game. GT series is about realism, adding fictional cars is a step in the completely wrong direction into a different universe. If you want Ridge Racer cars, play Ridge Racer. Simple.
 
To be honest, I agree. The amount of hate I'd expect would destroy the game. GT series is about realism, adding fictional cars is a step in the completely wrong direction into a different universe. If you want Ridge Racer cars, play Ridge Racer. Simple.

Oh, I missed the part where he said they were fictional. In that case... :scared:
 
Completely fictional cars from another games series in GT? No thanks.
+1 I agree. It would hurt the goal of GT being a driving simulator.
GT NEEDS more real world cars not more fictional cars.
 
:lol:
 
+1 I agree. It would hurt the goal of GT being a driving simulator.
GT NEEDS more real world cars not more fictional cars.

Cough! X1 Cough! Formula gran turismo Cough! Nike One
 
Last edited:
Cough! X1 Cough! Formula gran turismo Cough! Nike One

Cough! Touring Cars Cough! LM Cars Cough!

Still, Ridge Racer cars should stay in Ridge Racer games...
 
Cough! X1 Cough! Formula gran turismo Cough! Nike One

You do know the Formula Gran Turismo is fairly realistic.
 
You do know the Formula Gran Turismo is fairly realistic.

If you're going to play that card, might as well tag the X2010 onto that "fairly realistic" tag as well.
 
- Jaguar XFR-S
- 2013 Jaguar XJ
- Premium Jaguar XKR-R
- Ferrari F355 Challenge
- Ferrari 575 GTC
- Ferrari F50
- Ferrari F40 GT
- Ferrari F355 GTS
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- 1995 Ferrari 512M
 
Wounding how to make a Ridge Racer car realistic? Well no need to as there is a real Ridge Racer car. And its been driven.


real-life-ridge-racer-20060119030458520.jpg

real-life-ridge-racer-20060119030458004.jpg
 
That's why I said there doesn't need to be more fictional cars.

So back on topic.

Holman Moody Fairlane 500

To be honest I would prefer if GT6 had a customisation feature good enough to basically model this car and cars like it from the stock models.
 
@ italian06 I would like drag tracks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back