• 31 comments
Russian Federation
Russia, Moscow
Dionisiy
i1lMdcZMNb0vtW.jpg

○Gran Turismo®6 15th Anniversary Edition - Limited Edition x 1
○NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition Diecast Car x 1
○DLC 3D Voucher Card* x 1
*DLC 3D Voucher Card includes below 3 items.
  -Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 15th Anniversary Edition (C7) (2014)
  -Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance 15th Anniversary Edition (2012)
  -Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition (2013)

Online Car Life Simulator? Daheq?

Last edited by a moderator:
So GT is not a racing game, but an online car life simulator, whatever the heck that is. This explains so much.

Online car life simulator, seems to be huge for a game genre. Online, car life, ... not just driving anymore, can't wait to see what's offered inside offline and online :D

I'm already willing to pay $150 for that diecast car if anyone wishes to sell it?

It frustrates the poop outta me that they do this region stuff.

and that ain't comfortable.

Last edited:
Can you preorder one for me and then just send me the car? :D
Relax, I purchased my Collectors Edition a full year and a half after I preordered GT5 and it still had the car, the book, the key chain, and the DLC codes for the Chrome Line cars. In fact it was sealed when it arrived. I'm pretty sure in this day in age you'll be able to track down what your looking for, it's not that hard. You can pretty much find anything online.

Relax, I purchased my Collectors Edition a full year and a half after I preordered GT5 and it still had the car, the book, the key chain, and the DLC codes for the Chrome Line cars. In fact it was sealed when it arrived. I'm pretty sure in this day in age you'll be able to track down what your looking for, it's not that hard. You can pretty much find anything online.

But, but, but...

I WANT IT NOW!!! :D

Last edited:
I've bumped this thread to tell anyone interested in purchasing this outside of Asia can do so here. It costs about $130 USD, which is a steal

Doing that will the codes work though?? or will you have to make an account for that region to redeem them? if so I say buy that, and pre-order the game somewhere else, then return the asian one at your local store for your money back, unless it has no bar code like GT5's collector's edition

Doing that will the codes work though?? or will you have to make an account for that region to redeem them? if so I say buy that, and pre-order the game somewhere else, then return the asian one at your local store for your money back, unless it has no bar code like GT5's collector's edition

I was wondering the same thing. Here is the answer to your question...

Back