GT6 coming 1st quarter 2013? (Nobody knows)

• Thread starter GTRufus
  • 258 comments
I hope its real, why do you want it to be a joke, and that date somehow doesn't make sense i don't the time it has been gone is enough to really develop GT6 without any down side ( which i mean by that is like standard cars and some sort of that rubbish down sides).

Thank for the link, sometimes its real, we are GT fans we like speculating and searching for Guides and things.

It could just be GT6 Prologue.

Good point, even GT6 Prologue could great news so we can what GT6 will look like.

I still think we'll hear of GT6 at E3 next week.

Mark my words :P Even if it's just a passing mention by Sony.

Remember that PD boosted their workforce early last year and now have two offices.

It could be the release date of Gran Turismo 6 prologue, so we can have a taste of what to expect in the full game.

Checked that site, it's announced as quarter 1 2013 allright, but the articles below just consist of speculation about it, the latest article there being about that SCE executive who briefly posted on his linkedin profile.

If nothing is shown at E3 next week, then we won't get it until late next year at the earliest. This as first details about Gran Turismo games "work in progress" mostly are released years before you can actually buy it in the shops anyway...

Prepare yourself,

delays are coming!

:sly:

Because of this!
:), you should make it with that "brace yourselves" meme.

I think a Prologue would make sense if it would be for PS4. But it seems like it will be coming on the PS3, a Prologue version shouldn't be needed...

McClarenDesign
I think if 6 comes out on the PS3, we won't get a Prolgue.

Yeah. I can't see how they would make a prologue to a game of which is basically an improvement of the last in the series.

My eyes are on GT6. No more DLC, PD! Focus on your next game.

Yeah. I can't see how they would make a prologue to a game of which is basically an improvement of the last in the series.

My eyes are on GT6. No more DLC, PD! Focus on your next game.

Yeees focus on GT6! :sly: It would be awesome if game ships in early 2013 :drool:

This is nothing more than a reminder of the developer who linked GT6 in his profile before it was yanked. Click the article and this pops up:

Meanwhile, back obliterated all traces, as if nothing had happened. In the business network LinkedIn, however, for a short time was a fairly direct reference to Gran Turismo 6 and this can be seen also by the subsequent revision of the curriculum vitae no longer cover up. What is the net stays on the net!

The racing game fans and especially those who are waiting for Gran Turismo 6 will appreciate the message. Although the actual announcement itself and the tradition of the series due to the statements of the heads of Sony Gran Turismo, Kazunori Yamauchi, almost certainly was, but it is always nice, references to the ongoing development of a game like Gran Turismo 6 to hear.

When deemed to be Gran Turismo 6 release is, of course, could not be gleaned from the resume. The Sony employee were to merely as a product manager and have worked in some other areas is not clearly identifiable at Gran Turimo 6th Have him the entry in his resume does not cost the job at Sony, it may well be quite possible that the person continues to work at Sony.

We expect, given the many shifts in the first with a previous release of Gran Turismo 6 for the PS4. When the PlayStation 4 will even come on the market and whether Gran Turismo 6 will be a launch title is, of course, it remains unclear, but here we would tap the period between late 2013 and summer 2014.

We've known GT6 has been in development for quite some time. This is NOT news.

GT6 needs to wait till PS4. i dont care how long. I personally would be pissed if they kept GT6 on PS3. GT5 is good for me on the PS3. More DLC should be implimented for GT5 till GT6 comes out for PS4.

GT6 needs to wait till PS4. i dont care how long. I personally would be pissed if they kept GT6 on PS3. GT5 is good for me on the PS3. More DLC should be implimented for GT5 till GT6 comes out for PS4.

I don't want to wait PS4 to play GT6. Make GT6 for PS3 and then work on GT7 for PS4

I too, belive we'll get some news about GT6 at E3. Whether or not it will be a PS4 launch title, or if it will be released on the PS3, we'll only know when we have the release date of the PS4. IF it turns out that Sony and MS are close to releasing their next consoles onto the marked, GT6 is likely to serve as a launch title. However, if the PS4 isn't set to land until christmas next year or later. I believe GT6 will arrive on the PS3. Why? Because it's much more profitable to release one more game on the PS3, than waiting for the PS4. Simple as that.

Playstation 1- GT1, GT2
Playstation 2- GT3, GT4
Playstation 3- GT5, GT6

See where i'm going?

Don't get your hopes up.

This. I'm not expecting anything.

Everyone talking about a PS4 launch title needs to remember that if in fact GT6 is a PS4 launch title, you'll have to wait for Sony to actually announce the console. Which they are NOT doing this year.

still would like to wait. The longer they have to develop it the more of a finished product we'll have. Sick of this updating crap every month, just feels like they rushed to get it out too fast. But ya know, being such a big GT fan, i'll purchase it anyway i suppose no matter what they put out on what system.

GT6 needs to wait till PS4. i dont care how long. I personally would be pissed if they kept GT6 on PS3.

this. since we know the PS4 is in development it would be extremely stupid to release one of the biggest console-pushing games on the console everyone already has, not to mention GT5 is pushing the PS3 as it is, i don't want to see more of the same because of hardware limitations.

Here we go again, lol. My philosophy, don't believe anything unless its released from Sony/PD thru an official press release, otherwise it's just rumor or misinformation.

leenis24

I totally agree, the ps3 is at its limit with gt5, gt6 would be no better than gt5 is now! How could it be?

ildd
Playstation 1- GT1, GT2
Playstation 2- GT3, GT4
Playstation 3- GT5, GT6

See where i'm going?

Yes but take into consideration gt5s development time, it was years! The other gt games were knocked out in no time at all and not on a system at the end of its life span

Yes, see what im saying. PS3 is like... starting to get old. Hardware is certainly out of date now. PS4 will blow minds and im hoping PD is smart and blows our minds with GT6 on PS4.

Back