GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Sweden
Sweden
RetroJohan
I remember this with GT5 when we waited for it.

It simple, just post a picture with something GT or Racing related that has a number on it that represent how many days left.

Rule
5 pictures per post.

When I post this, it's 98 days left

JMB_Racing_Ferrari_98.jpg

It's just for fun! :D:tup:

Here is link to see how many days left.

Last edited:
98 days is too long! It's like telling a little kid that he can't open his Christmas presents for another 98 days... cruel and unusual punishment! lol

98 days is too long! It's like telling a little kid that he can't open his Christmas presents for another 98 days... cruel and unusual punishment! lol

Well we still have the TGS to feed us for another month or so. In any case, I don't know why we didn't do this sooner! Who knows; someone'll post a car we've never heard of before.

Not too late so ill add to the thread
98menards-vegas-front.jpg

Last edited:
The link that I post on the first post says 98 days, it depends what side on earth you live in I guess.

The link that I post on the first post says 98 days, it depends what side on earth you live in I guess.

Yeah its a little awkward for that.:lol: I guess you could put GMT in the first post that makes it clear for everyone on different time zones.👍
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Rember the last one, the delay was funny at the time.

I suggested a count up version, (just incase).

Boy I'm confused, is it 99 or 98. (I use PST)

It's 98 when I post this.

Last edited:
Wow how in the world did I miss that. Alright lemme edit my second post thank you for clearing things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back