GT6 Drift Challenge 3

• Thread starter CBH
  • 8 comments

CBH

(Banned)
Australia
Adelaide
Could someone on here can Help me please, on what tires are best to use for this ?. I use comfort soft F/R but I lose control, and I am using a DS3 and not my G29 because of the wheel have to much steering, thank you.

That is my nemesis also and the reason I haven’t got to 100%. For the life of me I have tried everything and have been unable to even get close to the Gold in almost every drift challenge... I am starting to think that different disks and of different countries might run differently... it has frustrated me that much !

That is my nemesis also and the reason I haven’t got to 100%. For the life of me I have tried everything and have been unable to even get close to the Gold in almost every drift challenge... I am starting to think that different disks and of different countries might run differently... it has frustrated me that much !
I have Gold the other 2 Drift challenges with a DS3. but this car has more HP :scared:. On my DS3 I have my Driving Options I have Active Steering: Strong, ASM: On, ABS: 1 and Controller Steering Sensitivity: 0. The other 2 Drifts are kind of easy with these settings, but the 3rd one is killing me.

Could someone on here can Help me please, on what tires are best to use for this ?. I use comfort soft F/R but I lose control, and I am using a DS3 and not my G29 because of the wheel have to much steering, thank you.
I barely got the gold out of this just last year and I used comfort medium tyres. I only use a wheel with GT6, for the previous game I tried drifting with sticks six and a half years ago. I don't think it really matters much which you choose at least when it comes to Coffee Breaks, the important thing is the fun factor.

I have that replay but can't think of much more pointers than the gears I used (paddle shifting), so:
Section 1: 2
1672 pts
Section 2 (hard!): 3rd for a second, 4th for the rest
956 pts
Section 3: 2nd for the left, then to 4th and pumping the throttle, speedometer reads around 78 km/h
3121 pts
Section 4: From 1st to 2nd at the start, to 3rd at the "-" sign
1556 pts (remainder, replay is ending too soon)

I have Gold the other 2 Drift challenges with a DS3. but this car has more HP :scared:. On my DS3 I have my Driving Options I have Active Steering: Strong, ASM: On, ABS: 1 and Controller Steering Sensitivity: 0. The other 2 Drifts are kind of easy with these settings, but the 3rd one is killing me.
Turn the ASM off. Permanently for everything really but especially for this.

I barely got the gold out of this just last year and I used comfort medium tyres. I only use a wheel with GT6, for the previous game I tried drifting with sticks six and a half years ago. I don't think it really matters much which you choose at least when it comes to Coffee Breaks, the important thing is the fun factor.

I have that replay but can't think of much more pointers than the gears I used (paddle shifting), so:
Section 1: 2
1672 pts
Section 2 (hard!): 3rd for a second, 4th for the rest
956 pts
Section 3: 2nd for the left, then to 4th and pumping the throttle, speedometer reads around 78 km/h
3121 pts
Section 4: From 1st to 2nd at the start, to 3rd at the "-" sign
1556 pts (remainder, replay is ending too soon)
The settings that I am using for my DS3 is working, because of practice. I was moving the DS3 stick too quickly, and I only need now 1100 points to get Gold so it is a matter of time now, and thank fo your help anyway 👍.

Back