GT6 Duel of the Week - Rally Cars at Toscana!Finished 

Alright, we'll try for Saturday, April 8th at 10:00 again. I was thinking of April Fools but I'd like to give at least a week's notice.

I should mention that I am going to switch my car selection to the Toyota VGT, I've been getting similar times with much more consistency.

I should mention that I am going to switch my car selection to the Toyota VGT, I've been getting similar times with much more consistency.

Isn't that car a bit too fast? I just tried it out at Apricot hill. First lap was deep into the 1:15's while I was lying down in bed with the cat on top of me trying to get attention.

Isn't that car a bit too fast? I just tried it out at Apricot hill. First lap was deep into the 1:15's while I was lying down in bed with the cat on top of me trying to get attention.

I've been getting around the upper 1:17.9's with my FT-1. In my hands it's an understeer machine, but I spin out with the Zonda about every second lap.

I could always do the first round in the Zonda R, but maybe I'll switch to the FT-1 after a few races.

Last edited:
I've been getting around the upper 1:17.9's with my FT-1. In my hands it's an understeer machine, but I spin out with the Zonda about every second lap.

I could always do the first round in the Zonda R, but maybe I'll switch to the FT-1 after a few races.

It's your party, go with the FT-1 then. Maybe its up to our individual talents, I'm not as good with an MR machine.

Apricot Hill Raceway_5.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_6.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_8.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_4.jpg
Circuito di Roma.jpg
Circuito di Roma_1.jpg
Circuito di Roma_2.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_2.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_3.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_4.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_5.jpg

Have we set a tentative date for the next round? I'm having some home repairs done that may require the power to be shut off. At this point it looks like it may be the weekend of April 22 or 29. I can probably schedule things to accommodate.

Hmmm, is that like a GT6 addiction or something? Scheduling a major home repair around a video game :mad:

Have we set a tentative date for the next round? I'm having some home repairs done that may require the power to be shut off. At this point it looks like it may be the weekend of April 22 or 29. I can probably schedule things to accommodate.

Hmmm, is that like a GT6 addiction or something? Scheduling a major home repair around a video game :mad:

IDK honestly, depends on how many people join up. I'm ready to go, so we need a few more people first.

@Baron Blitz Red in the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM (please don't disconnect this time)​

I usually drop out if things get dicey enough that they might affect others in the race... I pride myself as a clean racer, so if there's a chance that a bad connection could cause havoc accident wise, I'll leave. Or as in the case last time, with stuttering, it's just way too useless and frustrating to endure.

Trust you me, if I can get a good connection, I'll be there with bells on... it's the racing that gives me the best experience. I can be decent in the Time Trials, but live fire exercises are the true test, let alone the most fun.

Cheers

Oh, and here's a reason for me to rage quit... getting SMOKED right of the track! With absolutely no sign of whoever hit me slowing down as per contact concession rules would dictate. I don't know who it was, and I don't care. If you can't race clean, don't race at all!!!

If I wanted to be in a room with DIRTY racers, I'd get into a Quick Match... at least there I'm expecting it!

Oh, and here's a reason for me to rage quit... getting SMOKED right of the track! With absolutely no sign of whoever hit me slowing down as per contact concession rules would dictate. I don't know who it was, and I don't care. If you can't race clean, don't race at all!!!

If I wanted to be in a room with DIRTY racers, I'd get into a Quick Match... at least there I'm expecting it!

Listen, Baron. We all know in DotW that everyone racing has no intentions of being out to get anyone on the track.

Racing is racing, accidents happen and you'll get banged and bumped and shoved around like no other sport.

I can assure you that everyone racing tonight had no intention of ramming you off the track. We are all clean racers and we try to stand by that, but races don't always go the way we want.

You have a choice, either you can whine, complain and rage quit after a particular moments doesn't go in your favour, or you can treat it with some humility and continue racing with us. You know we run each race multiple times, so you had the opportunity to try it again.

If you need some time to cool off, I understand. But please know that we're all your friends, and we want you to race and have a good time with us.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Alright, for our fourth Bonus Stage, we're looking at Rally Cars doing some dirty deeds at Toscana.

So far we have:
@Vic Reign93 in his Peugeot 205 Rally Car

So post a time close to 1:45 in a rally-spec vehicle around Toscana and come see us with your submission!​

Back