GT6 Free Agents Post Here

• Thread starter Tanner350z
  • 237 comments
PSN ID: (please send a convo here on gtp privately for psn id. Thanks in advance)

Location/Time Zone: United states/ pacific time zone. My hours on gt6 is between 1 am to 5 am or beyond (pacific time zone)

Favorite Car(s): nissan s15/ nissan sileighty/ chaser/ rx-7 fc infi.

Favorite Track(s): suzuka/ and many more. (Saving some space. Will list all if you ask me to)

Drifting Experience: in-game, been drifting around gt5 and currently gt6. Not a advanced drifter. Just enjoy drifting and watching. Currently all my drift suspension set up is by Yokomichi Garage, by Mr. Suspension (his gta name)

Previous Team(s): None. Never found a team who played much on my play time. Please check above for my hours on ps3.

Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: I use a regular stock ps3 controller. Have my setting where throttle is controlled by right analog stick. And drive a manual stick.

Do you have a microphone?:currently no as it broke from my head set. Usually prefer texting due to my gf. Being asleep. I use headset for game audio ad well. But I could get a mic if it's a must.

How often do you drift on GT6?: about 4 or 5 days a week during my play hours.

What are you looking for in a team?: noob friendly. I am always down to learn. Preferably a mature group.

Anything else you would like to add?: none at the moment.

PSN ID: (please send a convo here on gtp privately for psn id. Thanks in advance)

Location/Time Zone: United states/ pacific time zone. My hours on gt6 is between 1 am to 5 am or beyond (pacific time zone)

Favorite Car(s): nissan s15/ nissan sileighty/ chaser/ rx-7 fc infi.

Favorite Track(s): suzuka/ and many more. (Saving some space. Will list all if you ask me to)

Drifting Experience: in-game, been drifting around gt5 and currently gt6. Not a advanced drifter. Just enjoy drifting and watching. Currently all my drift suspension set up is by Yokomichi Garage, by Mr. Suspension (his gta name)

Previous Team(s): None. Never found a team who played much on my play time. Please check above for my hours on ps3.

Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: I use a regular stock ps3 controller. Have my setting where throttle is controlled by right analog stick. And drive a manual stick.

Do you have a microphone?:currently no as it broke from my head set. Usually prefer texting due to my gf. Being asleep. I use headset for game audio ad well. But I could get a mic if it's a must.

How often do you drift on GT6?: about 4 or 5 days a week during my play hours.

What are you looking for in a team?: noob friendly. I am always down to learn. Preferably a mature group.

Anything else you would like to add?: none at the moment.
Welcome, I'm new too. Expect some messages in the next few hours.

PSN ID: stanna74
Location/Time Zone: UK
Favorite Car(s):dodge viper gts '02, Nissan 180sx
Favorite Track(s):any with a good drift section
Drifting Experience:since gt5 and forza 3
Previous Team(s):GRD, AAO, TrueDrift, SDK, DUD
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:ds3 but do have DFGT
Do you have a microphone?:no
How often do you drift on GT6?:daily
What are you looking for in a team?:competitive but also fun and gets all the team members involved and not leaving any out, altogether just having fun and helping each other out.
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm not online sometimes during daytime as I have college and work, but if you give me a heads up I would make time to get online

PSN ID: stanna74
Location/Time Zone: UK
Favorite Car(s):dodge viper gts '02, Nissan 180sx
Favorite Track(s):any with a good drift section
Drifting Experience:since gt5 and forza 3
Previous Team(s):GRD, AAO, TrueDrift, SDK, DUD
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:ds3 but do have DFGT
Do you have a microphone?:no
How often do you drift on GT6?:daily
What are you looking for in a team?:competitive but also fun and gets all the team members involved and not leaving any out, altogether just having fun and helping each other out.
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm not online sometimes during daytime as I have college and work, but if you give me a heads up I would make time to get online

If I may ask, what happened with the previous team you were on?

Side Note: If necessary, this topic may be addressed on a PM.

PSN ID: ACGreen86
Location/Time Zone: UTC -6:00 (Central USA)
Favorite Car(s): '81 Toyota Celica, '72 Alpine A110, '70 Mitsubishi GTO MR
Favorite Track(s): Deep Forest, Madrid, Streets of Willow,
Drifting Experience: 3 1/2 years (since GT5)
Previous Team(s): n/a
Wheel or Controller?: DS3 (I broke my wheel)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How often do you drift on GT6?: Weekends (a bit on weekdays)
What are you looking for in a team?: Organization, clear goals, a focus on improvement.
Anything else you would like to add?:

Last edited:
PSN ID: porsche_bulle
Location/Time Zone: EST
Favorite Car(s): Mx-5, Z34, Amg c63, ect.
Favorite Track(s): Special Stage Route 5, Tsukuba
Drifting Experience: Since Gt5
Previous Team(s): none
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3
Do you have a microphone?: yes
How often do you drift on GT6?: Almost everyday
What are you looking for in a team?: Team that I can have fun with
Anything else you would like to add?: I tried drifting once you so can say things are getting pretty serious

• PSN ID: Gkscoob
  • Location/Time Zone: England/ GMT+0
  • Favorite Car(s): Mazda RX7
  • Favorite Track(s): Almost all of them apart from autam ring
  • Drifting Experience: Years of experience, on GT5and forza 4
  • Previous Team(s): we'll I was in dori (overload) for about 4 months quite recently and I was also in ither teams like "GRD ad TMI"
  • Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
  • Do you have a microphone?: Yes
  • How often do you drift on GT6?: I drift on GT6 most days .
  • What are you looking for in a team?: A fresh team, clean, friendly, comps don't really matter to me. :)
  • Anything else you would like to add?:Well, my names Kurt , I love my cars and I'm part of a blog called "third world society", I've been drifting for a few years now and love jdm's

• PSN ID: Mase-1999
  • Favorite Car(s): Z33 version s 08
  • Favorite Track(s): autumn ring mini, trial mountain reverse and cape ring north
  • Drifting Experience: Years of experience, on GT5
  • Previous Team(s): we'll I was in dori (overload) for about 2weeks quite recently and I was also in other teams like "RMD"
  • What are you looking for in a team?: A fresh and active team! clean, friendly, I like participating in comps too. :)
  • Anything else you would like to add?:Well, my names mason, I love my cars! I've been drifting for a few years now and love jdm and supercars, I love camber and stanced/slammed p.s I am a committed team member, feel free to add me :)

PSN ID:MrShakotan
Location/Time Zone: EST east coast time
Favorite Car(s):Toms chaser, 1973 skyline gtr, 1990 mazda rx7 FC, Amg e55, Vision amg, 1979 nissan bluebird, 1970 skyline gtr, ID ae86 corolla, 1977 toyota celica 1600, 1985 celica xx, lexus IS-F. 1989 skyline r30
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba,deep forest,trial mountain,autum ring
Drifting Experience:Since gt1 and real life track time on weekends at summit point
Previous Team(s):None
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
How often do you drift on GT6?: At least 2 hours a day 3 days a week
What are you looking for in a team?: Pro's who only use rear wheel drive cars on comfort hard tires. (No training wheels)
Anything else you would like to add?: No training wheels man up

PSN ID:MrShakotan
Location/Time Zone: EST east coast time
Favorite Car(s):Toms chaser, 1973 skyline gtr, 1990 mazda rx7 FC, Amg e55, Vision amg, 1979 nissan bluebird, 1970 skyline gtr, ID ae86 corolla, 1977 toyota celica 1600, 1985 celica xx, lexus IS-F. 1989 skyline r30
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba,deep forest,trial mountain,autum ring
Drifting Experience:Since gt1 and real life track time on weekends at summit point
Previous Team(s):None
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller
How often do you drift on GT6?: At least 2 hours a day 3 days a week
What are you looking for in a team?: Pro's who only use rear wheel drive cars on comfort hard tires. (No training wheels)
Anything else you would like to add?: No training wheels man up

Hey this is sort of off topic but what do you drive at Summit Point? I am mostly there for drift nirvana, but I most likely have ran into you somewhere.

PSN ID: Nismoguy89
Location/Time Zone: Eastern time
Favorite Car(s): Lexus Is300,180sx, dc5
Favorite Track(s):Gunsai touge, Akina, Autumn Ring , GVS
Drifting Experience: Drifting since gt5 a year ago moved on to the wheel sinces gt6 and been five months on the g27
Previous Team(s):Menace Drift Team, DUD, Kaidoracers
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: G27
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
How often do you drift on GT6? Daily
What are you looking for in a team?: Looking for a team with wheel users, also being able to chill, and have fun and improve!
Very motivated for improvement!

• Previous Team(s): we'll I was in dori (overload) for about 4 months quite recently and I was also in ither teams like "GRD ad TMI"
  • What are you looking for in a team?: A fresh team, clean, friendly, comps don't really matter to me. :)
  • Anything else you would like to add?:Well, my names Kurt , I love my cars and I'm part of a blog called "third world society", I've been drifting for a few years now and love jdm's

PSN ID:
Stavingo
Location/Time Zone: Sydney, Australia GMT +10

Favorite Car(s):
Anything RWD but I prefer to use Toyota's or S-Chassis + some hybrids if I get my hands on some
Favorite Track(s): Anything that has a D1GP or competition section on it, also the new track because so touge like.

Drifting Experience:
Started in 2008 on GT5P, played on GT5 and also rFactor with some mods.
Previous Team(s): Southern Sliderz, Leader of Team Mallala

Wheel or Controller?
If you have a wheel, what kind?: G25
Do you have a microphone?: Yes but my preference is to text due to crap quality

How often do you drift on GT6?:
Once a week or a fortnight due to university commitment and end of semester coming up soon. After I finish this semester I will have full availability from mid November onwards.

What are you looking for in a team?:
A team that has been well established in the scene for awhile, participate in comps, joke around, have fun and push each other to get better, will create a new PSN if required by an interested team.

Don't get on my grill because I like Cheese & Bacon shapes, also never take me too seriously unless we're in a comp :lol:

Haven't posted in here for awhile, back to the drawing board.

PSN ID: LMAO_RAWR or Sparco--Rawr
Location/Time Zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00)
Favorite Car(s): ?
Favorite Track(s): Nurburgring
Drifting Experience: Since GT4
Previous Team(s): Suislide, Leader of Team Sparco
How often do you drift on GT6?: Just started
What are you looking for in a team?: A team that's fun to drift with and help me further better my drifting

PSN ID: xl_Devonte_lx
Location/Time Zone: USA/EST
Favorite Car(s): Supra
Favorite Track(s): GVS & Autumn
Drifting Experience: I suck!
Previous Team(s): Team Drift DynamiK
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3 lyfe.
Do you have a microphone?: no
How often do you drift on GT6?: never lol
What are you looking for in a team?: No fgt's

Goodluck finding a team bro.

DDK???

Let me clarify that. I just left the team on GT6, we still do things together on other games.

No one is active because everyone's lost interest in the community and the game, and they've got betters things to do with life I suppose lol. And I'm not active, because between doctor visits and and what school I attend, I have no time currently. Getting in the forums and chatting doesn't take all day. I can reply to a comment/post in about 20 seconds.

I doubt I'll get into another team during the duration of GT6 or ever honestly, its too dead at this point. There's only one logical choice for a team, and that's really not too fun in terms of variety lol...

Let me clarify that. I just left the team on GT6, we still do things together on other games.

No one is active because everyone's lost interest in the community and the game, and they've got betters things to do with life I suppose lol. And I'm not active, because between doctor visits and and what school I attend, I have no time currently. Getting in the forums and chatting doesn't take all day. I can reply to a comment/post in about 20 seconds.

I doubt I'll get into another team during the duration of GT6 or ever honestly, its too dead at this point. There's only one logical choice for a team, and that's really not too fun in terms of variety lol...
You didnt have to tell me everything but ok lol.

PSN ID: TyreranT
Location/Time Zone: Eastern US & Canada
Favorite Car(s): BMW 135i & Hyundai Genesis
Favorite Track(s): GVS, Autumn,
Drifting Experience: Mid GT5, GT6
Previous Team(s): Team Drift DynamiK (DDK)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, sometimes works.
How often do you drift on GT6?: Few times, trying to get back to daily.
What are you looking for in a team?: Just something interesting and fun

Latest Posts

Back