I have a copy of gt6 and never played because my ps3 is broken..
And i want to know if i take the game to a friend's ps3 and when i install the game in my ps3 i can still get those 15th anniversary cars in my account.
Maybe. But you will probably need to log in to your own PSN account on your friend's machine. Otherwise, I think it might say that the code has already been redeemed.
I'm sure someone will know for definite:tup:
I have a copy of gt6 and never played because my ps3 is broken..
And i want to know if i take the game to a friend's ps3 and when i install the game in my ps3 i can still get those 15th anniversary cars in my account.
If your copy of GT6 gives you the 15th Anniversary Cars via a download code, then I'd maybe suggest you hold off redeeming the code(s) until you get your PS3 fixed or replaced. It might just get complicated otherwise, and those codes are very hard to replace.