GT6/IRL Drift Team First Official Video

United States
Oakland, CA
DaHammas510
Yo, a close friend and I started a grass roots Drift Team out of the Bay Area (CA) and just realeased our first official video I thought I'd share it here with the community. We all play GT6, we have some extensive setups including three screen setups, fanatec gear, modded G25/27's, etc... I've blown my current wheel, but ill be ordering some all new fanatec gear and getting back official soon, until then you can still catch me and the squad on GT6 going IN. If you like please visit our Facebook page in the video description!

UPDATE 2015: We just got in a good day of Tandems and fun yesturday at Club Drift in Stockton, CA. be on the look out for a new video soon, I will probably post up a new thread, lots of new developments. As always we appreciate your support, if you havetime stop by our Facebook page and give us a Like@ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Riot-Squad-drifting/1432649107014980 and also

Instagram @riotsquad_driftteam

If you want to catch us online we usually will have a room up with the team name or the FB/IG link as the title can't miss it. Also we may be starting up a new open Drift Club to all who want to join, stay tuned!

Last edited:
Thanks for the support NBD and MLR! Lilslick510 we are mostly from Oakland and Richmond but we Drift at Sonoma Raceway on Wednesday nights as well as Fatlace Word UP and CLub Drift events in Stockton at the fairgrounds. The video was made from our last Run at Club Drift.

Bruh.

I'm gonna send you an add on the strength of that trill *** intro of y'alls vid.

I joined LJ's?(red 86 orange wheels) lobby this morning, but he was afk. I'll definitely be seeing you guys around.

Thanks for the support NBD and MLR! Lilslick510 we are mostly from Oakland and Richmond but we Drift at Sonoma Raceway on Wednesday nights as well as Fatlace Word UP and CLub Drift events in Stockton at the fairgrounds. The video was made from our last Run at Club Drift.

That's cool man, REPPIN THE BAY lol

Been meaning to go to Sonoma's drift night,might go this week n take some shots.

Bruh.

I'm gonna send you an add on the strength of that trill *** intro of y'alls vid.

I joined LJ's?(red 86 orange wheels) lobby this morning, but he was afk. I'll definitely be seeing you guys around.

Lol fasho thanks for the support, be sure to hit our Facebook page up with a like!

LJ was in a old lobby that had long been left. We had one going yesterday under a different name though. My ps3 just ylod'd again but I got one more working one, I might be on under a different name but we will try to name the lobby's something with the team name so you can find us. We will be on this weekend for sure most likely.

Been meaning to go to Sonoma's drift night,might go this week n take some shots.

Yea definitely come out one of these days. I'm not sure if any of us will be out there this week, we are all pretty much working on our cars right now. 2 of them getting motors rebuilt or replaced so there is no tellin, but ill let you know if one of us is going out this week. You can of course still rust roll out anyway and check it out, its fun.

Spotted the infamous Rx8 in San Rafael today lol
image.jpg

I was wondering, sports hards or what? Looks like you guys got some grip! Ehh, those might be comfort softs.. :lol:

Really though, nice video!! 👍

I was wondering, sports hards or what? Looks like you guys got some grip! Ehh, those might be comfort softs.. :lol:

Really though, nice video!! 👍

Haha yea we are actually big on grip, we definitely got a few sport tires in the mix IRL.

As far as Gran Turismo... On GT5 we were Sport tire exclusive but since the new tire modeling in gt6 Comfort Hard fits the bill well now, they still have improvements to make but it feels pretty realistic to average street/performance tires.

But glad you liked the vid definitely keep tabs on us there is much more to come soon!

Once again I appreciate the commoners glad you guys like it! SR20DE_s13 thanks that's one of the main reasons I went with a SC400. But sadly that will probably change soon. I'm upping the power and I don't really have the time to explore and experiment with the 1UZ. Going with a more proven platform for now but may be returning to the 1UZ in some form in the future for sure.

Stay tuned everybody we will have some new footage up in a little while. I might start another post. We got some crazy Tandems in yesturday. My Teammate Lex King got so close on one run he knock a corner of his CF lip of in a wheel on the car I was driving (our Rx7 FC Convertible).

Back