F Fuzzy Bunny Messages 2 United States Messages ? Jan 30, 2014 #1 So, every time I try to load (arcade or career mode) Super Kart II track, the game freezes. How do I fix this?
So, every time I try to load (arcade or career mode) Super Kart II track, the game freezes. How do I fix this?
F Fuzzy Bunny Messages 2 United States Messages ? Jan 30, 2014 #2 Fuzzy Bunny So, every time I try to load (arcade or career mode) Super Kart II track, the game freezes. How do I fix this? Click to expand... Actually, it is space kart II
Fuzzy Bunny So, every time I try to load (arcade or career mode) Super Kart II track, the game freezes. How do I fix this? Click to expand... Actually, it is space kart II
S SlowRacer77 Messages 14 Canterbury Jan 30, 2014 #3 Yeah I been having similar problems with the first karting event, this never happened first time I went through the races in a older update. Maybe its to do with the kart itself.
Yeah I been having similar problems with the first karting event, this never happened first time I went through the races in a older update. Maybe its to do with the kart itself.