GT6 Music Playlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter neljack
  • 5 comments
  • 2,150 views
Messages
5,923
United Kingdom
England
Messages
neljack
There's probaby been a thread about this alread so apologies if this is a bit repetitive but ill keep it short and sweet.

Is there a way to add your own playlist to play whilst racing on GT6 like you could on GT5? If so, how?

Thanks :)
 
I think all you have to do is put the music you want on your PS3, create a playlist with them in it, and you should be able to tell the game where to go for music, just tell it to go to the playlist you created earlier. I could be wrong, but that's how it worked in Hot Pursuit.
 
Aye ok will have a try thanks 👍
 
In arcade mode and online the game plays my tracks. And in menu and during replays. But in career mode t wont work. Am i the only one? In career modes replays thou they will play but not during the race.

PS: Sorry the grammar.
 
The other night someone in the room I host (I’ll just call him Mik) mentioned that he had deleted his playlist for GT6 and created a new one. I told him, that I keep the same playlist and like to just add to it.

The fact is, however, I’d not added anything to my playlist since I got GT6. It is such a pain in the butt. All of the songs go into different folders depending on the artist, and you have to look at what you just added and then find it on the PS3 to add it to your playlist. Such a pain.

But wait there’s more!

I am sure I am not the only one to realize this, but I have never seen it mentioned anywhere.

The PS3 divides the songs up and puts them in different folders depending on the song’s artist. What if you told the PS3 that all of the songs you were adding were from the same artist?

I Google searched for “batch mp3 tag editor”. Lifehacker.com had some reviews. So I chose a freeware program and used it to change the "Artist" tags in all of the songs to “1000”.

After copying the tracks to the PS3, it only took a couple of button presses on the PS3 for all of the songs by Artist “1000” to be added to the playlist.

Today I found 38 more songs to add. I stuck them all in a folder called 1001.
mp3.jpg
 
Back