GT6 music

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siren
  • 5 comments
  • 786 views
Messages
378
Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Messages
killah_smoke23
ok so I just got gt6 a while ago...has there always been Christmas songs playing as the menu music ?
 
ok so I just got gt6 a while ago...has there always been Christmas songs playing as the menu music ?
Happened in GT5.

EDIT: It was activated or added via update.
 
Yes, it was activated during today. I'm not sure if it's a bit earlier or later than usually, but it's there now. :D
 
There are Christmas songs playing as the menu music? I guess that's an update I'm yet to receive. But yeah, they did that in GT5 too. Pretty cool, huh?
 
It actually is very cool, because when I say I just got the game a while ago I mean like an hour ago lol, and from the videos I've been watching there weren't any christmas music, so this is quit a pleasant surprise. I love this game already
 
Yeah, it's so cool, it's like they somehow made the game know that it's Christmas? How do they do that?
Forget about the track editor, this is what we wanted!
 
Back