GT6, my observations: am I crazy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter UltimateLurker
  • 37 comments
  • 4,737 views
One more question, how many are license tests there in total? I remember seeing a pic from here that only 6 test are per one group (B,A,...).

They're short, as far as I have seen, and not so hard to get gold as they were in the past, maybe?

The Mission Challenges are better, especially B-5! <---gave me hell
 
Where are mission challenges at? I havent came across them yet, I only got to play the first few races.
 
Wait, what? PSN's not going to be free anymore? Are you thinking of PSN+ maybe?
It will not stay free on PS4 - they will charge for it.

It will stay free on PS3, but Sony said they'll no longer support PS3 around 2015-2016. That means no more updates after that (and I guess your digital game library might disappear too).
 
I agree - when pushed to the limit indeed. In fact if you keep those comfort tyres on a street car and start upgrading power and downforce you will find that the tyres will squeal in a straight line. Constant squealing!

I really wanted to stick to form on this, to drive road cars with road tyres on, track day cars with sports tyres on and leave the racing tyres purely for specialised racing cars. Sadly, however realistic, the tyre squealing is just so annoying I have been forced to throw on some sport hard tyres just to get a little peace and to be able to enjoy some engine notes. :)
excuses excuses excuses

;-)
 
Old tracks - I just want Infineon back
 
Tire squeal is actually louder than most cars exhausts by far.
 
Do you guys find that the modding menu is easier to use? I'm 60% complete and still haven't gotten used to it.
 
Back