GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board 2.0Open 

The OP hasn't been updated. It's the newest version you need. MclarenGT has an older version.

Ok, thank you

No problem. If you want some friendly competition while your running laps at the nurb check out the link in my signature. Adds a little fun to time trialing. And once we get enough people, we will have races at the end of each week.

In this Gran Turismo 6 replay video I take my Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M) Tuned for a single lap A-Spec at Nürburgring Nordschleife. All GT6 modifications and tunes were done along with a car wash, oil change, and soft racing tires. NO hybriding was done. My lap time was 6:56.885.

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M) Tuned-Lap Time 6.56.885.JPG

Last edited:
But you don't really know how updates affected physics and times.. It's the thing with GT6.. Still I might try soms cars on ring.. Haven't done it for a while..
Yea thats true dave thats the worst thing about the physics we dont know if the latest is more difficult to control?..yea I might try a few others also 👍

Several folks asked me why my YouTube videos do not include a actual GT6 race "done clean". Well, my favorite racing class is GT3, so when those type cars come a'knock'n this old man starts a'rock'n... A-spec of course and blew the doors in of several GT3 anniversary cars also... I love flashing those big yellow lights too, so here ya go... :D

Audi Sport R8 LMS Ultra #3 Team Phoenix '12 Tuned-Race Lap Time 8.58.756 At Nürburgring 24Hr.jpg

Last edited:
Back