GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
mwLTGY1jClQ.jpg
Maruchan Ramen Vision GT confirmed!:lol:
Anyways, I think it's the Vettel Challenges and a few small things.

The same website that I mentioned on page 220 now claims that the Volkswagen Vision Gran Turismo is also going to be unveiled on January 13th at Detroit Auto Show.
http://www.autoportal.iol.pt/noticias/geral/foto-este-e-o-bolide-da-volkswagen-para-o-gran-turismo-6

It is the fourth 'Vision' project for 'Gran Turismo 6'. The GT6 Vision Concept is Volkwagen's response to the challenge issued by Polyphony Digital Inc., in order to create the craziest prototypes intended to 'animate' the 'Gran Turismo 6'.

To only have they released a sketch of the virtual supercar to be revealed completely within a few days, at Detroit.

Apparently, the Volkswagen Concept Vision GT6 will be part of a special package that will be available for download later this month of January.

In the sketch released by German automaker is possible to see a futuristic sporty and aggressive style, following the lines of the Golf GTi Concept, unveiled last year.

This study may serve also to show a bit of what the new Scirocco, which is preparing to welcome a new image, before generation planned for 2017.

But like you translated correctly "desde mes de janeiro" is `within January´. It doesn´t say 13th. Or what does this mean exactly:
"Para já apenas foi divulgado um esboço do superdesportivo virtual que deverá ser revelado por completo dentro de alguns dias, no Salão de Detroit." ?

My portuguese isn´t good enough, my spanish is better :D

Last edited:
Means from jan, not within, and the rest says "for now, only a sketch has been divulged of the virtual supersportcar(?) that will be fully revealed in a few days in detroit"

4th? So 2 and 3 be the Subaru and Lamborghini perhaps? Heard them mentioned before...

The same website that I mentioned on page 220 now claims that the Volkswagen Vision Gran Turismo is also going to be unveiled on January 13th at Detroit Auto Show.

http://www.autoportal.iol.pt/noticias/geral/foto-este-e-o-bolide-da-volkswagen-para-o-gran-turismo-6

(TRANSLATED)
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http://www.autoportal.iol.pt/noticias/geral/foto-este-e-o-bolide-da-volkswagen-para-o-gran-turismo-6

Is the fourth project ' Vision ' for the ' Gran Turismo 6». The GT6 Vision Concept is Volkwagen's response to the challenge launched by Polyphony Digital Inc., with a view to the creation of the craziest prototypes intended to ' animate ' the ' Gran Turismo 6».

To have only been released a sketch of the derivative that virtual should be revealed completely within a few days, at the Salon of Detroit.

By all indications, the Volkswagen GT6 Vision Concept will be part of a special package that will be available for download, even during this month of January.>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reliable or not, it IS starting to sound like PD DOES have something big planned for the Detroit Auto Show. Perhaps something along the "first in the world" lines. And the rumors now of Toyota, Subaru, VW and BMW all revealing their VGT cars at Detroit is proof of that. So, having...however many VGT cars released at once would probably be a special, one time, thing. That being said, I hope we don't get a VGT pack that includes the rest of the VGT cars. I don't mind having three at once, but that anymore than that would take away from the project. It also seems, with the addition of Lamborghini, that more manufacturers can join whenever they want. This lovely project might end up crossing over into GT7 if enough manufacturers join up.

I don't think 27 cars will all arrive at once in the next update.

I don't either. But, it does seem like every week a new manufacturer announces they'll be unveiling a VGT car at Detriot. I DO hope SRT or Ford or GMD or Telsa unveils their VGT car so that we have an American Automaker with a VGT car at the former center of the American Auto Industry. And really, we have rumors of Japan and Germany with a car, so having America unveil one would be a good blend. (And if ANY American car maker would, I would put money on SRT. Also, with SRT, we'd technically have the big four countries all revealing a car or two at Detroit as SRT is owned by FIAT.)

When did Microsoft have a translator? :lol:
I'm not sure and to be honest I couldn't tell you how good it is. Google is my go to translator however, this one just happened to come up when I was on Bing. :boggled: What can I say I was desperate and my Portuguese is horrible.:dunce:

:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm going the Houston Auto Show, hoping it has 1 of the VGT cars, that would be awesome as I go every year. The year before, they had a Lexus LFA on display before it was finalized, so there's still hope.

Last edited:
I'm going the Houston Auto Show has 1 of the VGT cars, that would be awesome as I go every year. The year before, they had a Lexus LFA on display before it was finalized, so there's still hope.

Do you guys see how hard English is? Translation: "I'm going to the Houston Auto Show. I hope it has one of the VGT cars, 'cause that would be awesome. I go every year. Last year, they had the Lexus LFA on display before it was finalized, so there's still hope."

Do you guys see how hard English is? Translation: "I'm going to the Houston Auto Show. I hope it has one of the VGT cars, 'cause that would be awesome. I go every year. Last year, they had the Lexus LFA on display before it was finalized, so there's still hope."

Maybe English isn't his first language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back