GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray for 1.4! Downloading it now, it's going to take at least half an hour but that's alright. Markers to show which cars have interiors will help people to find the wonderful (yet hidden) Premium Z33.
Edit: The 'Interior Detailed' sticker is only seen after you click on the car's thumbnail, so this doesn't help with finding the 'diamonds in the rough' at all, the greyed out/filled in 'Gallery View' button does the exact same thing. Oh well, nevermind. :indiff:

Last edited:
Any secret additions? Won't be able to update until tomorrow.
P.s. We're getting another ice day in Houston... perfect timing, PD
well, the big square that had a picture of the Mercedes Vision GT in the cars section is now a dynamic display that cycles through the latest cars, apart from that, everything has already been detailed as far as I know.

:rolleyes:
I guess it was lost in translation then.

What are you talking about? I was talking about the people and their complaints on how PD was moving the Red Bull updates to February only to find out today that it wasn't.

X1s are getting annoying every time I think I'm getting good at them I spin off.
The X2014 Standard, right? It can be quite a tricky beast, with extreme downforce in high speed corners yet hardly any in low speed. I'd give you a tip but I haven't got any yet, mainly just sticking to the racing line, going flat out on high speed sweepers (two gears above the recommended one for some corners), and taking it slow through low speed turns.

From what I've driven of the X2014 Fan Car, it's a mollusc, it will never lose grip. And the Vettel Challenge (or the first event of it at least) is very very easy (compared to GT5). I'm only three seconds below gold at Monza after my first try, and that was with a bit of time stuck in a sandbar too.

Wow, I never expected the update to appear today, and I didn't come on GTP all day yesterday. :) Just wanted to say I've finished everything. Downloaded the new update, finished the new seasonal events, finished the Standard Red Bell event (Silver for the championship) and golded the Red Bell Fan car event.

The Fan car event was really fun, you guys should try it. 👍

It sure is. It's no where near the demonic challenge of the last game, I beat the Gold time by 3.5 seconds on my second try! (with SRF). Also note, it would be a real waste to do the challenge without the 200% login bonus. You would miss out on millions of Credits..

If Adrian Newey and Red Bull(the company) have it their way, I bet we'd see real versions of the X cars and a series for the Juniors.

It sure is. It's no where near the demonic challenge of the last game, I beat the Gold time by 3.5 seconds on my second try! (with SRF). Also note, it would be a real waste to do the challenge without the 200% login bonus. You would miss out on millions of Credits..
Indeed. And to also be honest, I like the fact that you have a AI racing with you. :embarrassed:

Am I the only one loving the flying sparks effect?
Sure, it's nothing new to the series, but driving with it flying from the bottom of the car in front of me to my face makes me feel like I'm racing a F1 car in the 80s-90s 👍

Am I the only one loving the flying sparks effect?
Sure, it's nothing new to the series, but driving with it flying from the bottom of the car in front of me to my face makes me feel like I'm racing a F1 car in the 80s-90s 👍

That feels amazing in the X2014 races!

So what are you guys verdict on on 1.04?

So far I'm liking it.

The new cars and events are cool and the other minor changes are good too. Specially the better tire indicator and the Ferrari GTO tachometer fix, now I'll finally buy it. :)

Yeah the tire indicator works better now. I have to test out the camber though to see if any changes have been made. Some members say no change ,others say some but not much.

Wow, I never expected the update to appear today, and I didn't come on GTP all day yesterday. :) Just wanted to say I've finished everything. Downloaded the new update, finished the new seasonal events, finished the Standard Red Bell event (Silver for the championship) and golded the Red Bell Fan car event.

2562823-286976-women-s-hand-holding-red-bell-over-white-background.jpg

:odd:

Any secret additions? Won't be able to update until tomorrow.
P.s. We're getting another ice day in Houston... perfect timing, PD

Sorg, we need Sorg. Only he can tell us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back