GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question. If I buy the game online now will it pre-load the game on my system so that I can actually play it at midnight?

Got a question. If I buy the game online now will it pre-load the game on my system so that I can actually play it at midnight?
If you have automatic update enablef if you have ps plus it'll download it whenever it becomes available I think, which I presume is at midnight. But it actually said on mine when I pre ordered it that it'll actually be available on the 5th! :dopey:

PD talks about 24 hour time cycles, and judging from the official page, it looks as if all new tracks have 24 hour cycles. yet it would appear as if tracks like Brands hatch won't feature the full 24 hours, instead being from 06.00 -20.00. This isn't necessarily the case in the full game, but it goes without saying that when you advertise the track as having variable time of day, then people will expect the full 24 hours. What is even more worrying, is that this could be the case for several tracks.
Sounds like premium und standard variable times to me :(

Bad news... It doesn't seem as they will be in a DLC neither :(

https://twitter.com/mercedesamg/status/402813352650764288
Correct me if i'm wrong. That doesn't mean we are not getting AMG cars with DLC.

Another thing about twitter. I dont jnow who manage the accounts but, if they are kids or people who dont know much about cars, they could be misinformed too. I know the E63 and A45 arent on the GT6 List. Just speaking on twitter accounts is all.

Those two cars were never confirmed by PD to begin with.
When you make a statement saying that a product of yours will be in some other product, both parts have to agree on what you are saying. If you say something involving another company without being true, then you could have a HUGE legal problem...

Correct me if i'm wrong. That doesn't mean we are not getting AMG cars with DLC.

I really hope so. But "they won't be in the upcoming GT6" sounds really bad to me. I wish I'm proven brong in a few weeks or months haha

After watching the new video that showed the GPS visualizer, the physics from a visual standpoint looks to be very impressive. Now I'm wondering how many people will be caught due to the new physics?

Only thing small mystery for me is what the game will feel like on the pad now that I've actually switched from the traditional X and Triangle setup for gas/brakes to now utilizing R2 and L2. On some of the previous games I played, I was much faster then before and was able to use a lot more finesse.

I never thought of that @RACECAR, I've been using the wheel since GT3 I totally forgot about the DS3. :lol::confused: Now I'm wondering if the active steering will return? "A beginners Aid"

Gosh, forgot to reply to this. Man this thread moves fast!

No news about engine swaps? I guess people are going to hack the game again.
Even if they do have engine swaps, it's obviously going to be limited and people are still going to hack the game so they can do even more.

I mean let's be serious here, you can't swap a Subaru 360 engine with a Red Bull X2010 engine. :lol:
I´ll never going to understand you guys...now we have almost every FIA GT3 official cars (hope the Aston´s comes too) and yet we are talking about "not having" the RM´s...

RM cars were "made by us" (I mean we bought the package upgrades in the game from a regular specific car) so it is normal to not see them in the official car list if you think about it for more than a second.
So no one knows if we are not going to get them again because as far as I remember RM´s were part of the customization.

Again, we just don´t know yet and hope to see the Aston Martin DBR9 and Zagato GT3.

We have BMW M3 GT/GT2, BMW Z4 GT3, MB SLS GT3, McLaren F1 GTR (2 versions), Audi R8 Ultra LMS, Nissan GT-R GT3 N24, Lamborghini Diablo GT/GT2...looks good to me and even better than before.

We can´t have it all...enjoy what we get and maybe then we´ll see the rest...Car list is not complete since MB cars are not there and many more...

Also always read the tiny letters:
"* This list is one part of the cars planned for inclusion, and is subject to change.
icon_6.png
indicates that the car is appearing for the first time in the series."
Glad to see im not the only one who feels this way. I held very similar feelings for GT5 which I later revealed in my thread. ;)

We will get a normal compliment out of you before the year is over.
Don't count on it.
Its a shame we most likely can't use custom names online and have to use our PSN ID.

I would think up the most dirty repulsive custom name ever.
And people like you are why we don't have this. :lol:

Last edited:
@tinram GT has come a long way but it's no where close to be near PC or sim PC spec. There are a lot of simsulators that are including the Ring, better than GT does.

More than likely it will be a DLC @ProjectWHaT. I'm hopping to test drive one within the next week or so.

Another thing about the BMW GT2 video, at the start is the R390 GT1. That is gone at turn 1. I wonder how long it would have taken the R8 LMP to catch it.

have you seen the new video on gtplanet

tyres: after an hard drift from red become yellow

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ou6QGrR4GD4#t=126

The tires heat up quickly also @aelxino. I was talking with a friend about this about we both agree the individuals whom think, believe or feel their fast will actually will be slow and the individuals whom are slow are actually faster than they thought. Science is such a lovely field.

The tires heat up quickly also @aelxino. I was talking with a friend about this about we both agree the individuals whom think, believe or feel their fast will actually will be slow and the individuals whom are slow are actually faster than they thought. Science is such a lovely field.
You're making a lot of assumptions there that you can't possibly prove until the game goes live. The tire icon changing colour is a visual representation only, we have no idea what it means to the grip level of the tires and how it's incorporated into the physics engine. For all we know it may just be a fancy graphic and the tires perform the same as in GT5 in terms of grip levels and recovery after the tires lose adhesion. I hope the idea of breaking the rear end loose and sliding around corners to be fast is gone, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back