GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those six vertical lines in the power-torque/rpm graph... what gaps do they indicate?

I see 9 numbers if we use 1000rpm steps (0-8), but that doesn't work even if you count the borders of the graph as 0, respectively 8...

1286rpm steps? Can't be...

0-1500-(5x1000)-6500-8000? Must be.

Confusing

EDIT: Does anybody know if we still can see at what rpm peak torque, respectively peak power is?

It works out if you assume the first and last gap is 1500 rpm. They do look slightly bigger. So the lines would be:

0 (far left)
8000 (far right)

Dumb, but it works. Have to see a few more to test out the theory.

IMHO, actual game site reviews are pointless.

Then change it yourself.
I would need PD's master copy to do it, as the chassis number needs to be edited.

Edit: And that's not going to happen, and I doubt PD would pay attention to a tweet about it.

It works out if you assume the first and last gap is 1500 rpm. They do look slightly bigger. So the lines would be:

0 (far left)
8000 (far right)

Dumb, but it works. Have to see a few more to test out the theory.

I think that's the best explanation we've got so far. I really don't know anything about how this works.

Yeah it's getting pretty silly now.

They could copy the one from GT1 for all I care, low definition and pixels, just give us a useful graph please.

After all this time, it's still the best one... 15th anniversary of having useful tuning menus? ;)

I'm loving how GT6 looks so far, but will it be able to top Gran Turismo 2 as my favorite racing game of all time? I guess only time will tell as it's still too early for me to give a verdict on that.

Anyway, the only complaints I have are that PD still hasn't made a premium S14 Kouski Silvia or JZA80 Supra, all of the other aspects are looking fine to me so far. I didn't expect improved damage (recalling that Kaz never said damage would be improved) and the car sounds I've heard so far aren't bad as in GT5.

After all this time, it's still the best one... 15th anniversary of having useful tuning menus? ;)
Happens when people concentrate too much on looks instead of functionality, as so often nowadays.

The only real improvement I've seen so far is the ride height...

NZ stock has arrived...one more week

image.jpg

Still 10 points lower than its predecessors.

In that case I'd never speak of "astoundingly good".

You're kinda missing the point.
Just in case you didn't notice: I never said it's bad.
Try taking a look at the amount of reviews the predecessors have in return. There is no point to be missed, either. The game has done very well for a launch title & a game doesn't have to completely obliterate its predecessors in review scores to be astoundingly good.

It's gotten the same scores as FM4 in most cases to begin with.

With many copies out in the wild I'm hoping someone could confirm if this game is compatible with the DualShock 4.

Yeah it's getting pretty silly now.

They could copy the one from GT1 for all I care, low definition and pixels, just give us a useful graph please.
That graph taught me so much. I played GT1 up until 2008 since the day it came out, almost every single day, You see my parents were to cheep to buy me a ps2. I saved my money up and bought myself a ps3 in 2008 XD

I don't want to start a thread or a poll to this question because im lazy :lol:, but do you guys like the new choosing a Screen Name feature that is different to your PSN ID name ? and that you can change it whenever you want ? ... won't that be confusing ? .. Ok for example, I see that one of my friends has just entered the room. I know that he's my friend from the PSN friends sign. But he just changed his name before coming in. So how do I know which friend is that ? .. What if one of my friends wanted to use my ID name as his screen name or vice versa. Can that be done ? .. In the race or lap record's time or winning record's, which name will be used, the PSN ID or screen name ? If the screen name is going to be used, will all of my records in the past -on and offline- be changed to the new screen name or what ? :boggled: :confused:

Thrustmaster owners will have sublime ffb over G25 owners. Too bad as I have G25 home.. :(

Maybe I need to buy a new wheel.

So...if the only one of a car burns to the ground, does that mean we'll never see it as a premium car? 'Cause...umm...the Furai is no more:

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/mazda-furai-concept-fire-2013-11-29

At least this explains why the Furai was never a Premium car in GT5. The data gathered for the car was probably recorded when the car was unveiled and then the car was destroyed before PD could gather the other information they needed to make it premium. This also means GT5, GT6 and Forza 4 are the only games that the Furai will ever appear in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back