GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board 2.0Open 

Brazil
Brazil
rafayu
Nordschleife Lap Times Leaderboard 2.0

230px-Nurburgring.svg.png

This thread will serve as a complete leaderboard for Lap Times on the Nürburgring Nordschleife Track.

Rules:
- The lap must be run in offline mode in arcade.

- Engine and chassis overhaul allowed.(if the chassis need repair..)

- Oil change allowed

- SRF (skid recovery force) NOT allowed, the only aid allowed is ABS, grip has to be set to REAL.
- On your first submission, a video of the lap using a driving view, or the replay file, may be required. If the lap seems too quick we may ask for a video as well.

- Videos are welcomed! Its great to learn and improve.

- Must use 1.13 version of GT6.

SPREADSHEET HERE where you can see all laptimes for all categories and an alphabetic list of them
(*Alphabetical list only shows stock cars from the ''production'' and ''Race/Non-production''categories)

*Note that the alphabetic list might not be included if i dont have enought time for updating...

Rules:
Only the fastest lap with each car will be shown to avoid a massive amount of similar laps, and you have to submit your time in the following format:
00:00.000 - Manufacturer Model Year (GTP username) NEW, BEATEN or UPDATED.

(Example): 01:11.111 - Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 (mike_gt3) BEATEN

*Laptimes under 10 minutes require the '0' like this: 05:55.555

All laptimes must be posted in this thread.
Let us know in which category you are posting your new time as well.

nurburgring-track-map-nordschleife.jpg

We have listed the following categories:

Production:
Stock cars, stock tires, no tuning allowed, prototype and concept allowed this time but they have to be road cars.

Race/Non-production:
Race cars, rally cars, prototypes and concept, all related to race cars. No modifications allowed, no tuning allowed and should use stock tires.

Open:
All cars are allowed, every upgrades are allowed, tire choice is open, it's all out!

Tuner/by PP:
This category is for tuners, the tune used should be posted with the laptime, the link of the tune will be added to the spreadsheet.
Categories are the following: (300PP, 350PP, 400PP, 450PP, 500PP, 550PP, 650PP and 700PP).
(see spreadsheet for the tires used per PP category)

*The categories and requirement might change since GT6 is brand new, feel free to give your opinion and suggestions.

This leaderboard is based on trust, i am willing to spend time to update this and in return i am expecting everyone to be honest and keep it clean at all time.

Since updating is time consuming, please dont wait to have 10 or more laptime in one post, it will be easier for me to make many small updates rather than several huge ones...

Thank you and have fun!

I'm grateful to mike_gt3

Last edited:
- New
09:51.546 - Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01
08:49.216 - Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0 VTS '05
08:00.514 - Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) '00

-Beaten
07:37.980 - Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
08:27.452 - BMW 330i '05

I am trying to beat Rafael Yuassa's BMW 330i laps time!

But it's a hard work⋯

BMW 330i is a great FR car in real life and GT6,very stable and fun,I will keep trying!

400PP -CS

- New
08:14.954 - Opel Speedster '00

15621563146_953b7aa227_z.jpg

I am not a big fan of doing time attack on the Nurburgring. I always end frustrated when I reach the point where I look for the last 2 or 3 seconds and have to take risks from first to last corner... The track is a bit too long for my patience !

On the other hand I am already surprised that sub 8'15 is doable with "400PP - Comfort soft". I would not have thought it was the case.

Tune available here
(Remove wing and set final speed at 3,000)

Last edited:
@TGR_Kefran congratulations for your times! i willl try with Speedster, i think that its a good car! I think that Lotus Elise is a beast too and very hard your control during a corning if you acellerate before of the time

There is still some margin for all the laps I have posted (a bit less for the Speedster and the Lotus). They are good race laps but real "time attack" ones.

... and I took my generic online tunes without modifying anything except the "final speed" gear ratio.
I start to believe that sub 7'30 is doable in 450PP SH (of course, with a dedicated tune and a very very good lap).

Nordschleife Lap Times Leaderboard 2.0

230px-Nurburgring.svg.png

This thread will serve as a complete leaderboard for Lap Times on the Nürburgring Nordschleife Track.

Rules:
- The lap must be run in offline mode in arcade.

- Engine and chassis overhaul allowed.(if the chassis need repair..)

- Oil change allowed

- SRF (skid recovery force) NOT allowed, the only aid allowed is ABS, grip has to be set to REAL.
- On your first submission, a video of the lap using a driving view, or the replay file, may be required. If the lap seems too quick we may ask for a video as well.

- Videos are welcomed! Its great to learn and improve.

- Must use 1.13 version of GT6.

SPREADSHEET HERE where you can see all laptimes for all categories and an alphabetic list of them
(*Alphabetical list only shows stock cars from the ''production'' and ''Race/Non-production''categories)

*Note that the alphabetic list might not be included if i dont have enought time for updating...

Rules:
Only the fastest lap with each car will be shown to avoid a massive amount of similar laps, and you have to submit your time in the following format:
00:00.000 - Manufacturer Model Year (GTP username) NEW, BEATEN or UPDATED.

(Example): 01:11.111 - Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 (mike_gt3) BEATEN

*Laptimes under 10 minutes require the '0' like this: 05:55.555

All laptimes must be posted in this thread.
Let us know in which category you are posting your new time as well.

nurburgring-track-map-nordschleife.jpg

We have listed the following categories:

Production:
Stock cars, stock tires, no tuning allowed, prototype and concept allowed this time but they have to be road cars.

Race/Non-production:
Race cars, rally cars, prototypes and concept, all related to race cars. No modifications allowed, no tuning allowed and should use stock tires.

Open:
All cars are allowed, every upgrades are allowed, tire choice is open, it's all out!

Tuner/by PP:
This category is for tuners, the tune used should be posted with the laptime, the link of the tune will be added to the spreadsheet.
Categories are the following: (300PP, 350PP, 400PP, 450PP, 500PP, 550PP, 650PP and 700PP).
(see spreadsheet for the tires used per PP category)

*The categories and requirement might change since GT6 is brand new, feel free to give your opinion and suggestions.

This leaderboard is based on trust, i am willing to spend time to update this and in return i am expecting everyone to be honest and keep it clean at all time.

Since updating is time consuming, please dont wait to have 10 or more laptime in one post, it will be easier for me to make many small updates rather than several huge ones...

Thank you and have fun!

I'm grateful to mike_gt3

First time posting here. Forgive me if this is not done correctly. Race/non production

03:49.736 - Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car (kcjive) Beaten

Last edited:
Hope this makes it in correctly. Race/non-production

03:48:311 - Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car (gnolan3) Beaten

I am a friend of kcjive so he knows he has been bested.

NEW:
06:33.394 - Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo
06:44.847 - BMW Z4 GT3 '11
07:28.833 - BMW M4 M Performance Edition
07:46.564 - Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG '08
07:47.181 - Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
07:53.511 - Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
07:54.997 - Lotus Elise 111R '04
08:06.860 - Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) '02

Last edited:
NEW:
07:43.550 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
07:47.096 - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05
07:49.949 - Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) '01
07:52.528 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. Edition '00
08:09.110 - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
08:20.326 - Honda Civic Type R '08

BEATEN:
08:00.136 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05

Can someone please beat one of my lap records so I have a reason to get back on the Nurburgring grind.

I run the stock iterations of the cars. The cars I hold record for are....

07:18.305 - RUF RGT '00(Roob_OG) BEATEN
07:57.197 - BMW 135i Coupe '07
07:33.367 - Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
07:16.915 - RUF CTR "yellowbird" '87
07:15.782 - Ferrari F40 '92
06:48.939 - McLaren F1 '94
07:24.289 - Honda NSX Type R '02

They are all well balanced or oversteery type cars. You don't have to worry about God awful annoying GT6 understeer in any of them. They are all great fun to drive.

Somebody! Please! Beat them!

@Rafael Yuassa I'm running a weekly Nurburgring challenge featuring stock cars and some of the participants have set new record laps that fall into the production category. I was hoping it would be ok with you if I submitted their laptimes for them? I got permission from the driver/s already.

Stock/production category

07:06.135 Ferraro GTO '84 (RS_96_oO) BEATEN

07:26.958 Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 (RS_96_oO) BEATEN

I have run BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Racecar 97,got 6:13.458 but I got into the grass at the 2nd last corner(lost 3-4s there) before the long straight,the game didn't invalidate the laptime though.

I have run BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Racecar 97,got 6:13.458 but I got into the grass at the 2nd last corner(lost 3-4s there) before the long straight,the game didn't invalidate the laptime though.

Read the rules. Your using the wrong game version. You need to submit your laptimes in a certain format. And the lap must be clean. (2 wheels on track at all times)

Latest Posts

Back