GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
The list of "must buy cars" is not completed and it refers to career mode only.

I guess many One Make events need a specific "you have to buy" car. I`m trying to complete career and missions first... (PD urge us to buy cars and use credits because micro transactions. :lol:)

Can the Kart 125 shifter used for "normal" Kart 125 event as well? AFAIK, no...
Means, we have to buy all kart categories...

Last edited:
Correct Kart 125 shifter can only be used in the International A event. So that's three Must Buy karts!

I couldn't get that car to turn on the tight corners at Cote d'Azure and could never catch the 2D, let alone the 2J. Did you tune yours or add parts etc.?

Don't remember having any problem golding it with that car ? Actually I have 592 hp with the modified gearbox at 360kmh ;)

so what are the must buy cars?

Kart 100
Kart 125
Classic European Car
Prius
86 GT/BRZ S/FR-S/86 "Racing"
Civic
MX5
Advet adore
Italia

is that the full list?
I won a Kart 100 for one of the early licences I believe so no need to buy that....

You won a Kart Junior, not a Kart 100.

If you've had this avatar for a while, I'm sure you've heard this before, but I read this in Peter griffin's voice.

KltH23V.jpg

can't remember getting anything for that :indiff:
That is the championship that opens the IA-licence right?

No, you get that car from getting all the stars in International B level, not for doing just the All Stars Championship.

If you've had this avatar for a while, I'm sure you've heard this before, but I read this in Peter griffin's voice.

Haha yeah I have, I took a very long break from posting here though, nice to know it still has that effect. :)

In the license tests, does it mean you get 2 cars for getting gold in each license and for each career event, you get a car for getting half the stars, another for getting all the stars , do you get 2 cars as well in the career when you get all the stars or have to get half of the stars to get one car, then get the rest of the stars to get the 2nd?

In the license tests, does it mean you get 2 cars for getting gold in each license and for each career event, you get a car for getting half the stars, another for getting all the stars , do you get 2 cars as well in the career when you get all the stars or have to get half of the stars to get one car, then get the rest of the stars to get the 2nd?

Licence:
You get a car when you passed all tests regardless if bronze, silver or gold. All gold gets you another car.

Career:
You get a car for half of all stars of career level (Novice, National B etc.) and another car when you have earned all the stars of that career level.

Getting a specific amount of stars unlocks events in the career level you`re working on.

No, the 15th annie 86 isn't eligible. It has a higher PP than the dealership models.

PP alone shouldn't exclude it, since power can be reduced and/or ballast added in order to comply with the PP regulations. The Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car '97 is listed as eligible for the Civic one-make race, but I had to de-tune it in order to make it under the PP limit.

are the credits listed the prize awarded in addition to the cars, or the value of the cars if you sell them?

should probably clarify that in the 1st post.

thanks for putting this together.

I understand to get all stars in an event. Which place to be in order to get half of all the stars in each career level like in national B?

I understand to get all stars in an event. Which place to be in order to get half of all the stars in each career level like in national B?

National B, for instance, has 90 stars in total. So, after acquiring 45 of them, a Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 is given. After all 90, an Acura NSX '91 is given. Each category has different amounts of stars. Novice has 24 stars. Here, the tally in the upper right shows 6 have been awarded so far.

i1J1PIDPKr9FlSB.jpg

Hi all,

Just so you know the scirocco r 10 is a monster little car. it needs a wing to hold the back end down. and it is one of the prize cars I highly recommend getting it.

Back