GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Are you able to buy a 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno/Levin and do this with the aero parts?
img6d8786819juro8.jpg

You guys hope for too much...

Oh no.. Removing a wing from the cars where it actually has meaning as aerodynamic, downforce-increasing body part is about as stupid as stancing/slamming.

I have found a bug with lotus Europa in the bumper view (the view where way higher then it should be.

You can use both rear and front wipers.(clio R.S '11 example).

There is a event called 5-minute Races which is an 5 min race like an 24h race but with mins.

You Can look left and right but like in gt5, you need to edit your controller setting.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has already been asked, but how much is the difference is the resale value of the car after purchasing from the dealer?

Oh no.. Removing a wing from the cars where it actually has meaning as aerodynamic, downforce-increasing body part is about as stupid as stancing/slamming.

Oh god, the horror of people doing to their cars what they want. :scared:

I usually buy 2 cars that I like, one for racing and one for photomode. I personally love this feature, not every car needs to be a track monster. (the real driving simulator.)

So.... 100K nitrous systems, 45K racing suits, and 15K racing helmets.
What's the going rate for a Corvette?? 25 Million?!?!?!?!?

Personally, now just personally, I wish the folks at PD could visit a web page, or go to a garage, and find out more realistic pricing on these things.
FFS, we're talking about charging 100,000 for a $500 part.

It's no doubt for a reason, maybe they don't want people buying too many suits.. :eek:

Oh god, the horror of people doing to their cars what they want. :scared:

I usually buy 2 cars that I like, one for racing and one for photomode. I personally love this feature, not every car needs to be a track monster. (the real driving simulator.)

I agree and while they are at it let us fill out those wheel arches, I mean why not add simple wheel spacers with a preview, also I want to paint my standard wheels.

"yes, it's technically possible" well do it then!!! do it now :odd:

Latest Posts

Back