Status
Not open for further replies.

JoRdY105

Get it sideways!
Premium
Australia
S.A
JoRdY105
I have spent some of my time reading through stuff in the actual playstation news, and I read in one of the articles, which was an interview, that Sony haven't even started work on the playstation 4 yet and they are focusing on the vita. They also stated that the playstation 3 is only halfway through its life cycle.
Keeping this in the Grand Turismo 6 theme, I'm not keen on waiting another 5 years for the next title. I believe they can suck a lot more out of the system they have now with different engines for the game (thinking of what frostbite 2 did for BF3)
Just my opinion!

Last edited:
Yeah exactly, it could be running a lot nice with some newer engines
And more premium cars would be great!

Haha yeah
And bring the standard cars up to scratch. Some of them are straight ported from gt4 and need to be refined to the gt5 standard atleast!

Yeah they say spent 4 weeks making each standard car but it dont look it apart from a few but to be honest I dont they should remodel the premiums they just need to touch up on some like the side mirrors on the r34 GTR have you seen them they are shocking if you havent you need to take a look right now lol plus this way there's more time to add more premiums hopefully

I honestly think they have the potential to make it a truly awe inspiring game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back