GT6 - SSR11 - Bring it back or no?

Bring Back SSR11 or NO?

• Yes - Bring it back

Votes: 104 96.3%
  • No - Keep it out

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
I seem to remember the track looking more like this.
Ssr5.jpg

Darn I voted before I read the damn thread. Shows my impatience. Haha anyways, I'm the only no on the poll but I would actually LOVE to see this track come back!

Seeing it back would be nice, but I would prefer if PD made a new series of "Special Stage" city tracks that don't have a road layout dictated by PS1 limitations and make more sense in a fictional but believable city environment.

Please PD, just bring back all the classics. I'd really like Red Rock to return too. It is one of the better high speed track in my opinion... better than high speed ring. Also, I think Red Rock is the only race track that doesn't have the usual gravel, hence the name.

If SSR11 is to be back, I definitely would like to see the GT1 version as well. I'm not sure how they can implement them both though. They'd have to take out a lot of bridges on the chicane part. There's absolute no bridges on the GT3 version. Variations of track are usually simple altercation on the road, not so much landscape.

If SSR11 is to be back, I definitely would like to see the GT1 version as well. I'm not sure how they can implement them both though. They'd have to take out a lot of bridges on the chicane part. There's absolute no bridges on the GT3 version. Variations of track are usually simple altercation on the road, not so much landscape.

They wouldn't have to take out bridges. The GT1 layout was already potentially included in GT3's:

bXGOW.png

They wouldn't have to take out bridges. The GT1 layout was already potentially included in GT3's:

bXGOW.png

Oh wow. Thanks for the map. I didn't even realize on how different of a route the two different versions are.

My previous assumption was that it was the same route (with a few variation) and the bridges was taken out. I didn't realize the bridges in GT1 were part of the main straightaway.

Back