- 726

- Scottish East Coast
- evanzo7
- evanzo7
Hey Folks!
Season 1 is now over and we are on to Season 2 in the Sunday League.
As before I will post the videos here as and when they are uploaded!
This season we are using the Mazda RX7 TC!
I am far from the best commentator in the world but I do try.
Feedback would be more than welcome, both positive and negative.
I would love to improve!
Here is race one:
I sadly missed Race two but here is Race three, enjoy:
Season 1 is now over and we are on to Season 2 in the Sunday League.
As before I will post the videos here as and when they are uploaded!
This season we are using the Mazda RX7 TC!
I am far from the best commentator in the world but I do try.
Feedback would be more than welcome, both positive and negative.
I would love to improve!
Here is race one:
I sadly missed Race two but here is Race three, enjoy: