GT6 Super Taikyu - Suzuka 1.5Hr EnduranceFinished 

@SniperRed3 , i don't think i am a good tuner, but here is my setup, that you asked for:

Wheel / Joypad: DS3
Power: 410 hp
Weight: 1260 kg
Performance Points: 523 PP
Fitted parts/ Aero: None
Tires: SS
Weight Distribution: 57:43

Ride Height: Front: 116 / Rear: 106
Spring Rate: 6.10 / 6.50
Dampers (Compression): 2 / 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 / 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6
Camber Angle (-): 0.4 / 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.00 / - 0.20
Brakes (Racing): 4 / 6

Initial Torque: F:5 / R:6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12 / 20
Braking Sensitivity: 5 /5
Torque-distributing C.D.:
24:76

Oil Change: Yes
Power Limiter: 97.4%
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Computer: Sports Computer
Exhaust: Sport
Exhaust Manifold: Yes
Catalytic Converter: Yes
Intake Tuning: Yes
Turbo Kit: Standard

Body Rigidity Improvement: No
Downforce: 0/0
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast: 39kg
Ballast position: 50

It was good for a 2:08.545, on that room. If you use it, give me some feedback, i want to know what you think. I am using fully custom transmission, but i haven't figured out a good tune for it.

That time is not because of the tune, it's the result of a perfect racing line :bowdown:

That time is not because of the tune, it's the result of a perfect racing line :bowdown:

Thanks! But i really need to drive more around suzuka, that track is one that i still need to master! And you was also fast! Consistency, will be the name of the game.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I did 2.09.8xx with the Evo X, hard car to develop a setup, no matter what you do it keeps understeering

By the way, gotta do more tests on saturday, maybe test the aero or something like that.

I did 2.09.8xx with the Evo X, hard car to develop a setup, no matter what you do it keeps understeering

By the way, gotta do more tests on saturday, maybe test the aero or something like that.

The only aero option you have, within the rules, is rear wing, and it will only increase the problem. The Evo X is not that good, try to test the audi TTS, it should be better.

@Downhill Dino: Have you had the entry list updated yet? I'm thinking of having a go with either the Abarth 500 again or the GT-R Black in S-Tai 1, but for the latter, I would have to remove the flat floor as I used it in a series that finished it's season a few weeks ago.

It should be updated at the latest entry. None of the entries from the first race have carried over if that's what you mean.

I believe someone made a entry in STai-1 with a GT-R Black Edition

Ah, you're right. I didn't see his edit. :D This doesn't stop you from driving it, there is another spot available for that car.

The only aero option you have, within the rules, is rear wing, and it will only increase the problem. The Evo X is not that good, try to test the audi TTS, it should be better.

I'll have time to test the car only on saturday, I don't know if it'll be safe to change the car on race day. :boggled:

By the way, thanks for the tip, do you have some good setup for the audi? Just to save time, then I have just to adjust a little bit for my driving style.

I'll have time to test the car only on saturday, I don't know if it'll be safe to change the car on race day. :boggled:

By the way, thanks for the tip, do you have some good setup for the audi? Just to save time, then I have just to adjust a little bit for my driving style.

👍

I never tested it, only stock, so i know it's a decent car. But i will see if i can get one and tune it for the race, if i do, i send you the tune.

I'm going to change classes to even things out a bit. Plus I'd like to drive something slower for a change. :)

GTP username: R1600Turbo
PSN username: R1600Turbo
Class: ST4
Car: Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
Number: 37

GTP username: CAMikaze
PSN username: GTP_CAMikaze
Class: ST1
Car: Nissan GT-R Black edition '12
Number: #38

Hoping to join you guys after another endurance race that I'm involved in that'll happen earlier in the afternoon, US EST.

do you have a time reference for ST-3? I have had a couple of tests but they were not really satisfying... I think I was slightly under 2'20"

My ST4 lap time was 2:18.8xx with little practice with the Toyota 86. I was worried my pace was way off. I look forward to a good battle :cheers:

do you have a time reference for ST-3? I have had a couple of tests but they were not really satisfying... I think I was slightly under 2'20"
Never ran any laps in the 370Z, so not sure. Edit: Or do you mean ST4?
My ST4 lap time was 2:18.8xx with little practice with the Toyota 86. I was worried my pace was way off. I look forward to a good battle :cheers:
I think I ran a 2:19 in the Alfa with some time left on the table for sure. Should be close.

Last edited:
GTP username: CAMikaze
PSN username: GTP_CAMikaze
Class: ST1
Car: Nissan GT-R Black edition '12
Number: #38

Hoping to join you guys after another endurance race that I'm involved in that'll happen earlier in the afternoon, US EST.
Good to see another ST1 signing up!! 👍 good to have some awesome competitors around you. :cheers:

Last edited:
Yes, I'll be posting the room number as well. Expect it in an hour.

Also once race time comes I'll wait 10 minutes max for anyone who's a little late. Remember you can't join after qualifying, the race automatically starts afterwards.

It will be public lobby. I see not everyone joined but that's okay, just hope no one will decide they can freely join (as in those not participating).

Last edited:
Oh, no I was talking about the club. My bad for not clarifying! In the meantime the room will be up momentarily.

Back